Aerotech Sale @ Sirius Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrightme43

It's much later than it seems.
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Sirius is having a sale on Aerotech kits, motors, and reloads.
I was able to get a 29/40-120 kit, and (2) G53-7 (3) G76 motor reloads for 200 dollars. It looks like it is the best chance for me to get into reloadable motors.
I also ordered a Aerotech Initiator kit for my daughter Miah. She wanted a big rocket and that is definitely a big rocket.
Those sim out in the Wolverine and have flight reports using the Wolverine Kit, and they are recommended in the Initiator.

It is a heck of sale as far as I can tell. 300 dollars all in for the motor case, 5 reloads, a 24" thin nylon parachute, and a aerotech Initiator shipped to my door.

Oh, well that was the price I had seen. I guess I need to look better. They did have everything I wanted in stock, and it was about 80 dollars cheaper than apogee, so I was pretty pleased. LOL Oh well. I will still have fun.

I dont know man, I looked them up and the sale at Sirius is just a few dollars cheaper, and they were in stock.

29/40-120 for 73.94 vs 78.29 at bms
g53-fj7 reload 22.09 vs 23.39 at bms
g76-7g reload 22.09 vs 23.39 at bms

no hazmat
and I got a aerotech Initiator for 79.89 and they are usually 96 or so.

I checked bms. Maybe you get a special discount for being a long term customer like some other places do?

Steve

Awesome!

I have been looking at 38mm stuff, but seriously yet. I just am not ready. I plan on getting a fury of fire from Dragon Rocketry and the Zephyr from Apogee to use 38mm with. I still need a jolly logic chute release, and a data logging altimeter and practice. I am excited about loading motors.
Steve

I've dealt with Sirus before, no issues. The motor prices I looked at are pretty decent (F67s, F50s). Erockets is also running some sales on Aerotech motors.

Pretty much have to shop around for the best prices. For Estes and Qjet stuff, my preferred vendor is Chris Rocket Supplies. Aerotech HPR Buy Rocket Rotors is usually my go-to. For smaller Aerotech, Hobbylinc is the best choice but their selection is limited. Wildman with their membership sometimes makes the loads the cheapest. Pretty much anyone would beat apogee with prices and shipping. They are not cheap on both fronts. I only order from them if I absolutely need something right away and they are the only vendor that has them in stock (Aeropack Retainers come to mind here) or if it's an item that only they carry.

Back