About Aerotech M-1939 Instruction Sheet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave A

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Aerotech has the largest library of drawings and instructions vs. any other motor manufacturer.
There is a generic 98mm assembly instruction sheet.
I know how to build them blind-folded but the instruction sheet for this reload is not in their library.
If someone has a copy of it or just a scan of the detailed parts list I would appreciate it.
It has the dimensions of the cores and nozzle throat that I need.

I have the drawing, I am looking for the instruction sheet, if someone happens to have a reload in their inventory?? It has the core sizes, that's the info I need now.

I have the drawing, I am looking for the instruction sheet, if someone happens to have a reload in their inventory?? It has the core sizes, that's the info I need now.
Hb3qK9pxo5T9knsg6

m1939.jpg
At least two 1 1/8" cores :). Pretty sure all four grains have the same core diameter but perhaps others can confirm.

Check the label slapped on each grain box, it should have the core sizes listed on it.

Preston[/
Check the label slapped on each grain box, it should have the core sizes listed on it.

Preston
I don't have one to look at, that's why I asked for the info here.
I am working on a different combo not currently available. (Not wanting to discuss too much in this forum.
I will state more, later in the Restricted Thread_

Well if it's on the box, I do have those for a M1939... I just don't know if I have the instructions...
I'll look tonight.

Preston

Look at the picture pyrobob posted in this thread. The core size is listed on the label that's on the grain boxes of the M1939....1 1/8" core for all four grains. All of my AT 75mm and 98mm reloads I have here at home show the core size on the label that's on each grain box.

I don't have a boxed M1939. I have the nozzle and the liner that were donated to me. I wanted to know the core sizes so I get the right grains from RCS. I have all the o-rings for all the 75 & 98 loads, That's why I wanted to know the core sizes. Those sizes are always on the box and usually on the instruction sheet. I've built enough of them to not need the instructions any more to assemble. Thanks for the confirmation.

Dave,
Here you go. Fresh off the box... ;)
And I can confirm, all four boxes are the same.

Attachments

• M1939.jpg
    M1939.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 87
Where did you see a 1" core mentioned?
I think they're all 1.125" core confirmed by the last posts.
I see they changed it, been a long time since I've built a 98 WL load. Still use 1" for my EX loads for the AT hardware.

Yeah, the photo indicates that at least two of the four grains (the only ones you can zoom in on and read the core diameter) have a 1 1/8" core. My belief is that all four are the same and Adrian appears to have confirmed it.

Back