• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aerotech Pheonix With 32mm motor casing + estes Strato Blaster kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Finkelstine

Reaction score
I have a NIB Aerotech Phoenix rocket powered glider for sale + Estes Strato blaster kit

Phoenix Kit version included 32mm RMS reloadable motor add on and is included unopened

Kit has all original documentation, including rolled plans, instruction book, addendum and old Aerotech catalog

Kit is NIB with one exception of 2 wing skins are marked in black felt tip marker to designate bottom wing skins. Both foam cores in great shape, as well as husks, so wing skinning can be done with weights. Nothing has been glued or otherwise assembled.

I also have an Estes Strato Blaster kit that I cannot guarantee is 100% complete, as the manual is not in the box. The foam wing cores, plastic body are intact, and die cut sheets appear to be all present. Kit also includes some aftermarket FMA aileron stock. No gaurentee on 100% complete on Strato Blaster kit - sold as is

Asking $70 for Phoenix + shipping - ~5lbs. from 48309

Asking $10 for Strato Blaster kit + Shipping ~2lbs. from 48309

I will only charge actual shipping to your zip, since I will ship the kits in their original boxes as the manufacturers did

I have several pics and can also provide references as I am a new member to this site. I have been in RC for 25+ years and have moved on to designing my own rocket powered gliders

I will eat the Paypal fees ( suggest this payment method to protect both of us) or we can discuss alternative payment if you wish

Joe

[email protected]

I was initially nervous buying something from a member who had exactly one post but, after trading several email with Joe, I was convinced he was an upstanding guy who had exactly what he said he had. So I sent him the money.
Well . . . Both kits showed up today and they are exactly as described and complete. Needless to say, I’m ecstatic to have these sitting on my shelf. Thank you Joe for making these available.

Back