18AH Coleman Jump Start Power System $20

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately (for me anyway) the part of the advertisement that caught me was the "while supplies last". I stopped in, couldn't find any so I asked, and was told "we nevuh had none of them."

Then its false advertisement and depending on the city they can be fined if they dont wanna order you one.

Then its false advertisement and depending on the city they can be fined if they dont wanna order you one.

Uh, not really. The link above takes you to an ad for an in-store special for the Cranberry PA store. There is a button for "Show other Pep Boys locations where this is featured".
If your location ain't featured, then it ain't available.

Uh, not really. The link above takes you to an ad for an in-store special for the Cranberry PA store. There is a button for "Show other Pep Boys locations where this is featured".
If your location ain't featured, then it ain't available.
Maybe. I clicked on the Show other Pep Boys locations where this is featured" link in the original link above, and it returned a "no other locations found" message, yet when I entered the ZIP code for my local area (nowhere near PA) and browsed the in-store sales circular, there it was, listed for $20. Clicking on it in the circular brought up the exact same item as the original link. So try putting in your ZIP code. I don't know if that will get you past the "while supplies last" issue, though.

The guys at the local Pep Boys will find parts/items for me at another store and have it sent over. Ask at the counter if they'll check other stores' inventories on their computer.

I did check the site using the store in my city, but I figured since the ad does read "while supplies last" I was out of luck. The woman I spoke with at the store did not seem to possess enough intellectual skills to bother arguing.

Back