• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/2" Flat kevlar Mule tape by Neptco

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbonerocketeer

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Not super familiar with it other than knowing electricians use it to pull conductors. Is it tubular? Meaning can it be spliced to make eyes or is it just flat webbing?

It is flat as indicated in the product description. It is indeed used by electricians to pull conductors. It also works for shock cord. It is also absolutely one half inch.

Attachments

• PXL_20231230_235418995.jpg
    PXL_20231230_235418995.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
And it's gone for now. We'll get it shipped out as quickly as we can . You guys just bought almost 3 miles of chord . We will fill these in the order we received them in the event that our estimate on the roll was under however, I actually expect to have probably another 5,000 ft remaining. We used conservative numbers for estimating the amount on the roll. The roll this stuff is on is 34in in diameter and 30in tall.

Looks like this is now sold out. @tbonerocketeer if you have any left, I'm could use 100-200'

Thanks for sharing the deal regardless.
Subscribe to stock notification. If it appears I have some left, it'll update you that it's back in stock. I will also have what appears to be 3/8 and also 5/8 at some point in the future. I have not done anything with either one of those sizes for research yet.

And it's gone for now. We'll get it shipped out as quickly as we can . You guys just bought almost 3 miles of chord . We will fill these in the order we received them in the event that our estimate on the roll was under however, I actually expect to have probably another 5,000 ft remaining. We used conservative numbers for estimating the amount on the roll. The roll this stuff is on is 34in in diameter and 30in tall.

Should offer up the spool for an aspiring rocketeer to spool up!

We are over 2/3rds done sending this out. Anyone with an amount over 200 ft. - the end should be at the top of the box, label side up. This is fed into the box off the spool and you should unbox from this end piece. If you dump the box out you will have a mess.

There is still material on the roll. We are guessing so it is first come first serve. If we run short before your order, we will cancel the order for you. We have added another 10K feet in stock.
Went to order 200'. My $10 order turned into $220 since I decided to add a bunch of Aeropack Hardware! 🤣

@tbonerocketeer looks like the Basket / checkout is broke while I was attempting my order :(. I'm getting a 500 error when attempting to access on multiple browsers / PC's :(. Hopefully you still have stock once it's back up.

There is still material on the roll. We are guessing so it is first come first serve. If we run short before your order, we will cancel the order for you. We have added another 10K feet in stock.
Glad to hear that. I waffled too long on how much to get and initially missed out. Hoping I got my order done in time this time.

Back