TRF 2015 Calendar-- COST AND PAYMENT INFO

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just talked to Vista Print, and the correct calendars are inbound and will be received in 3 days. I apologize for the delay. Attached in the next post are proofs of the calendars. The first one is the CORRECTED calendar. This is what will be shipped to you. I do have the incorrect calendars as well, let me know if you want one.

The only problem with these are as follows:
1. TRF logo on the front cover has large white box as background.
2. Pictures and text are smaller (may not be as readable)
3. One of the pictures has slightly incorrect info (Amnity vs Amity for the location, J575 vs J570 for the motor)

Let me know if you want one of the incorrect calendars with your order.

Also, all forum staff will get a small gift in their package. :)

The calendars will be posted in the next post. A 0.05 Mb/s upload speed doesn't help much... :p

I'll take an incorrect calendar with my order.

Thanks.

I will take an incorrect calendar also. It is good for them to correct the order.

OK... let's change this... if you DON'T WANT an incorrect calendar... let me know. :)

ALSO... REMEMBER THAT THOSE WHO BUY CALENDARS GET FIRST DIBS. I WILL POST WHEN ALL CALENDARS HAVE BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR.

Last edited:
Also... I don't know how I managed to screw this up,,, but I put a $4 payment in one of the envelopes, but I believe I sent it to the wrong person. If you receive something in your package that says "$4 enclosed for grab box" and you were not expecting this from me... please PM me. :)

Finally, when I calculated shipping costs, I figured out that it would be completely impractical for me to ship an extra incorrect calendar to every person. It would have cost me an additional $80 to ship an extra calendar to every person, which would have made me lose money on this (which I just cannot afford to do). I do apologize for this. If you ABSOLUTELY want one of the incorrect calendars, please let me know.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also... I don't know how I managed to screw this up,,, but I put a $4 payment in one of the envelopes, but I believe I sent it to the wrong person. If you receive something in your package that says "$4 enclosed for grab box" and you were not expecting this from me... please PM me. :)

Finally, when I calculated shipping costs, I figured out that it would be completely impractical for me to ship an extra incorrect calendar to every person. It would have cost me an additional $80 to ship an extra calendar to every person, which would have made me lose money on this (which I just cannot afford to do). I do apologize for this. If you ABSOLUTELY want one of the incorrect calendars, please let me know.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sell the incorrect ones at a discount and make yourself some money. The guys that have the correct ones should be happy with the one they have. You put a lot of effort into the calendar, I'm sure that if priced right the incorrect ones will sell.

Sell the incorrect ones at a discount and make yourself some money. The guys that have the correct ones should be happy with the one they have. You put a lot of effort into the calendar, I'm sure that if priced right the incorrect ones will sell.

This.

I did a DVD project for another group I was involved with a few years ago. I felt a little odd charging even "cost" for them, but a few of the group members set me straight and convinced me the time and effort putting the things together were worth some compensation. I didn't make a huge profit, but I was able to cover my costs and even pay the guy that helped me with some of the editing. (Was going to pay him anyway, but at least it wasn't out of pocket.)

No problem here, I was going to give mine to future rocketeer at the next launch.

I'll bring them to a launch at the end of January and see if I can get a few off of my hands. :)

I'll take one for $15 delivered.

I forgot to post those. Sorry. :)

If any information is wrong, please let me know ASAP.

patriot-001_zpsb5f63a92.jpg

WildThang-001_zpsd986f97b.jpg

ShadowXXL-001_zpsaced0918.jpg

orbitaltransport-001_zps5e2a2797.jpg

Deuces98-001_zpsa01b3822.jpg

BlackStarVoyager1-001_zpsdac792e7.jpg

ReallyFatBoy-001_zpsa183a32a.jpg

pershing1a-001_zpsf962d737.jpg

SamDeLongsCato-001_zps321f56aa.jpg

V2_zps247ebafd.jpg

MegaDerDreiMax-001_zps132a26c5.jpg

CalvinandHobbes-001_zpse6507a95.jpg

NICE STUFF..

Interesting.. was it an accident that almost ALL those rockets that have decals feature SS23 decals???

as if my head isnt big enough already HA HA HA

Just kidding.. great stuff!

I also received mine today. Question, is the arm before flight included a decal or something we can use as a flight tag?

Thanks for doing this!

Mike

Oh yeah... the RBF tags. Some randomly selected packages got the remainder of my RBF tags. They are high quality outdoor vinyl from Stickershock. They are NOT decals. :p

If you didn't get one... sorry. I used the rest of mine. :p

Latest posts

Back