STICKERSHOCK23's Yearly MWP Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well Folks its that time of the year again Stickershock will be headed to MWP 11 in just a few short days!

So to celebrate this awesome happening, We are having a HUGE sale...

Heres how it goes... its our Typical Buy one Get one free deal!

Thats right purchase any decal that you can order from our website and get a second decal of equal or lessor value FREE!

How to get in on the deal..

You can do it one of two ways.. first go to my website... pick out what you want.. put it in your cart and finish the purchase through paypal.. THEN shoot me an E-mail, title it "MWP BOGO SALE" tell me you placed and order and would like the BOGO price. (THIS DOES INCLUDE ITEMS ON MY WEBSITE YOU CANNOT CLICK ON YET BUT ARE SHOWN SUCH AS ITEMS IN NEW DECALS)

I will refund you the amount of the sale items... ASAP.

Second way...

Contact me through e-mail title it "MWP BOGO SALE" tell me the items you would like, and I will send you an invoice for the adjusted amount! (if you do this PLEASE remember to give me Circumferences of tubing they are for where applicable) if you items include Custom lettering dont forget I will need Size. color FONT and Orientations (vertical/horizontal) once I get a chance I will send you a proof of you lettering so please watch for it.

SHIPPING...

Normal shipping costs will apply to these decals.. standard Priority shipping in the US is $6.50 outside the US has gone WAY up so figure at least $12 to $14.. that may change depending where its going. LARGER DECALS will incur a large shipping costs (over 1 lb will be about $10 to $12 US)

DELIVERY TO MWP 11 YES THIS WILL BE AN OPTION. if you want it delivered to MWP just tell me in your e-mail and I will hand them to you there!

OK what is NOT included in the sale..

ANYTHING FULL COLOR PRINTED (Even if its available on my website sorry)
ANYTHING CUSTOM MADE (except Custom lettering this is still included)
ANYTHING WARRANTY (sorry if you have a warranty item you are already getting a killer deal!)

WHENS THE SALE HAPPENING?? RIGHT NOW!! WOO HOO and it continues until sunday night 10/20/13 at midnight.. (anywhere in the us LOL)

Ok extra fin print stuff....

Stickershock does have the right to decide if something ordered is or is not included in the sale (just in-case I missed something)

Shipping.. first come first shipped, and it may take me several days to ship out SORRY NO RUSH ORDERS.. I will ship as soon as possible, it may take me a few days.. (I will do my best to get everything on the way before wed the 23)

I will do my best to respond to you on sale orders.. BUT again I am trying to build rockets for MWP, trying to do my normal day job and my normal stickershock work, so it MIGHT take me a bit to get back to you.. I do promise to try to be speedy, but it may be monday before I reply! so dont worry if I get an e-mail before the end of the sale.. you are in on it..

OK I think that about covers it, Go hit up my website.. check out the new customers of the month and enjoy the sale!

See you at MWP11 and remember... "NEVER FLY NAKED!"

Last edited:
Shopping your website now...

is it wrong to shop for decals, for a a rocket that you don't even own yet??

If i find cool enough decals, I might just have to buy a rocket for it!!

Shopping your website now...

is it wrong to shop for decals, for a a rocket that you don't even own yet??

If i find cool enough decals, I might just have to buy a rocket for it!!

Well that is EXACTLY how its supposed to work! LOL

Mark - you make it too easy for me to spend my money. :)

I knew I shoulda waited to order my Vega vinyl... Not that it matters, I wouldn't know what to get for the second set, 'cept maybe some CP/CG labels.

Mark - you make it too easy for me to spend my money. :)

I have that same problem... to easy to spend the money

Ah, why don't I wait for these things! Oh well, next time I guess.

Because I never do them on a set date... its just spur of the moment..

Mark-Whaddya do, sleep an hour a day?

On a good day..

I knew I shoulda waited to order my Vega vinyl... Not that it matters, I wouldn't know what to get for the second set, 'cept maybe some CP/CG labels.

Well now you can get TWO sets !!!!

Latest posts

Back