• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold AV-Bay Kits and Altimeters for Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1. StratologgerCF, new, unopened. I was going to standardize on SLCF until they became hard to acquire and switched my standard to Eggtimers. Bought two, only used one. Will sell for $70 (list price, includes Priority Mail flat rate shipping). Sold

2. Missileworks RCC2+ altimeter. Won in a raffle, my standard is Eggtimers (above). Will sell for $55 (list price, includes Priority Mail flat rate shipping). Sold

3. Always Ready Rocketry 4" and 3" blue tube avionics bay kits. I bought these but then decided to standardize on using my own 3D printed stepped bulkheads, components tray and aluminum rods (I put my tracker in the AV-Bay). These came with the packaging mixed together (not separated by size), so I want to sell them the same way. $70 including shipping ($83 from ARR plus shipping). Will ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, whichever is cheapest.

Items will go to the first respondent upon payment (within 24 hours of my confirmation of sale to buyer). Payments accepted include Paypal F&F and Venmo. Items will be shipped next business day at the latest.

Last edited:
Back