• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Loki/AT Motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwalsh85

Reaction score
Hello,

I tend to be a motor collector.... So I think it's pretty uncommon for me to do this, but I've a few motors to let go.

I have the following for sale.

I do not intend to attend MWP - but have a friend (or two) going to MWP and I'm sure I can get them to you that way.

NSL a possibility... I'm in St. Louis, so could meet you nearby if you are passing through or nearby on your way to/from MWP or NSL.

Loki K830 SF - List $298 - Sale Price $250 - still available! Anyone want to make an offer?
1696506373141.png

Loki L1482 LB - List $285 - Sale Price $250 (Sold pending pickup at MWP)
Unfortunately, photo did not come through - will rephotograph when I can, sooner if anyone is in need of the photo. Box has not been opened to my knowledge.

AT L1090W-PS - WM Price $270 - Sale Price $250 (Sold pending pickup at MWP)
1696506347963.png

Might add more later.

Send a PM if interested.

Thanks,
Mike Walsh
TRA/NAR L3

Last edited:
If you go to NSL and add some more AT motors please let me know and/or update this thread if its not too much trouble. I'm always interested in AT motors where I don't have to pay shipping with a discount. ;)

I might be interested in some Loki too but I only have the 38mm hardware.

If you go to NSL and add some more AT motors please let me know and/or update this thread if its not too much trouble. I'm always interested in AT motors where I don't have to pay shipping with a discount. ;)

I might be interested in some Loki too but I only have the 38mm hardware.

If we were at the same launch, willing to allow the use of my 54/2800 for the K830 hardware.

I do not have hardware for the other two motors.

I wish I knew somebody that was going. I'd love the K830. :(

If anyone wants to make an offer, send me a PM. MWP only two weeks away - and my friend is going, so easy meet-up!

FYI, I am traveling to North Carolina next weekend, so could possibly hand off if things align. If you are along the STL-NC route and are interested in this motor, let me know

Bump...

Can bring the Loki K830 to NSL this weekend. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Anyone interested for $200? Current MSRP is $298, and you'd be hard pressed to find sales anywhere on these motors...

Mike

Bump...

Can bring the Loki K830 to NSL this weekend. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Anyone interested for $200? Current MSRP is $298, and you'd be hard pressed to find sales anywhere on these motors...

Mike
Do you have a recovery attachment point currently installed in your Loki 54mm forward closure? Asking for a friend who may or may not have a Dynacom Python...

Do you have a recovery attachment point currently installed in your Loki 54mm forward closure? Asking for a friend who may or may not have a Dynacom Python...
yupper... I'll text you a pic in the AM if I remember.

Back