SS Christmas in July 2010

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You found me. Glad you liked the tubes, i wanted to get you the centering, and bulkhead rings; but, you didn't specify what kind of airframe you wanted them for. I put your name down on the order, but the computer changed it, they got it part right, they sent the invoice to me.

Jeremy :)

It's all good! The rings were going to be something like $10 a piece anyway. I can't wait to get these tubes to use!

CJL, I thought we were supposed to let everyone guess who got them what. :p

Weetie11,
enjoy! good luck with the level 2! deuces wild is an excellent kit, with the baffle no wadding which makes prepping easier since you've got two motors to wire up...
Spaceclipper.....:D

Weetie11,
enjoy! good luck with the level 2! deuces wild is an excellent kit, with the baffle no wadding which makes prepping easier since you've got two motors to wire up...
Spaceclipper.....:D

I'm going to guess...spaceclipper sent them! Did I get it right? :roll:

My son (UPscaler) just built a Deuces Wild and it is very fun to watch! Glad I get to join the fun as well!

Thanks again!

Hmm, an ACME Spitfire....... AWESOME!!!!
Thanks SS!!!

SD (secret dad? That would be weird...)

OK, we will fess up...
Guilt as charged.

Here is a message from Trudy, "While a new belt is always a good thing, don't feel obligated to confine the tassel to such a garment. Tassels work well as decorations about anywhere. And I am glad you liked my contribution."

I can attest to the tassel decoration part, as she has tassels everywhere.
Door knobs
Window treatments
Lamps
Rocket Cozys
Ceiling fans
and so forth...

And I'm glad the casing and reloads found a good home, maybe they will find their way into a Kraken eventually.
;)

Thanks so much for posting the cover art! She isn't my wife yet, but she is working on it.

Thank you to my Secret Santa. The jingling of a bell in the box was driving me nuts! ^_^ I knew something "Belly Dance" was in there. The long tassle is great, I am going to have to make a new belt to wear it. ^_^ and the bell is already attached to my Belly Dance keychain. This is what I do with some of the unclaimed coins after a practice. And the Dragon is just for fun. ^_^

View attachment 24807

Now the Rocketry part of the gift is awesome, too. A 24mm motor case and a pack of D15-4T Reloads! ^_^ Too cool. Now, I have to build a rocket to go with it..... I am thinking the Kraken would be the only thing that will do. ^_^

I am really convinced that my SS is Pem Tech, and I think your wife put really nice touches on the gift and packaging!

View attachment 24808

I like the Ceiling fan idea, that would look nice. ^_^ And I just love the bell.
And , yes, It will find it's way into a Kraken. Just not sure how soon. Thank you again!! ^_^

OK, we will fess up...
Guilt as charged.

Here is a message from Trudy, "While a new belt is always a good thing, don't feel obligated to confine the tassel to such a garment. Tassels work well as decorations about anywhere. And I am glad you liked my contribution."

I can attest to the tassel decoration part, as she has tassels everywhere.
Door knobs
Window treatments
Lamps
Rocket Cozys
Ceiling fans
and so forth...

And I'm glad the casing and reloads found a good home, maybe they will find their way into a Kraken eventually.
;)

Thanks so much for posting the cover art! She isn't my wife yet, but she is working on it.

Sweet!
Thanks to my secret santa (Glenn B.) for the Semroc Orbital Transport

Very much liked and appreciated

Thank you

I must have been bad boy, I did not get my package.

I checked my records and I have no indication that your SS has sent anything yet. I sent an e-mail and hopefully they respond.

I will be home from his vaca tomorrow, so he is hoping there is a special present at his doorstep too :p.

Papa Elf :)

Thanks again to my SS for looking at my wish list (no saucers this year ;) ). I can now add another Saturn to my collection.

Opened my secret Santa package yesterday..Cool:cool: I got a drogue chute!:D

THANK YOU x2000 to my SS!

I checked my records and I have no indication that your SS has sent anything yet. I sent an e-mail and hopefully they respond.

I will be home from his vaca tomorrow, so he is hoping there is a special present at his doorstep too :p.

looks like papa elf got a new kitty!

Opened my SS last night, a Sunward CFX-Six footer. This will be by far the biggest rocket in my large fleet!!!A big 6-foot thanks,no a big 6'6' thanks to my secret santa.
John P.:cheers:

Opened my SS last night, a Sunward CFX-Six footer. This will be by far the biggest rocket in my large fleet!!!A big 6-foot thanks,no a big 6'6' thanks to my secret santa.
John P.:cheers:

Hehe, you are very welcome, it is one of my favorite rockets in my little fleet, so I thought you might like it. Oh, make sure you turn all the fans off, as you may get crimped tubes if they meet....
Go Big or go home... It was a Blast to launch...

Thanks to my SS for my ACME Spitfire, this was on the top of my list!!!!
SD :D

Still no package for Jeremy, he is kinda bummed. WE keep looking for it, though

You are very welcome Rockhiitt! Enjoy the build. And a special shout out to my SS! Thank you so much for the Borealis, it should be a good challenge and a fun build.

Well, I just opened mine up, and I got a Screamin Green Meenie :D

Thanks SS - this should be a great kit to build.

I am sure you will do a bang up great job on it too! :)

You are most welcome! As long as the Mega Borealis doesn't sidetrack you too long!:roll:

My thanks to Papa Elf for running SS July 2010. :clap:

I hope your new furry little one is NOT rearranging your built pile. :roll:

You could let him play with the bell and tassel until his gift arrives.
;)

You kidding? Those are mine! ^_^ I am going to share the reloads with him. and I got him some stuff from aerocon that he needed, that should hold him over for a little while.

You are most welcome :D

CJL - Thanks again; I just happened to notice that you are the one who targeted me!

I hope my victim received theirs...haven't seen them post on the thread.

CJL - Thanks again; I just happened to notice that you are the one who targeted me!

I hope my victim received theirs...haven't seen them post on the thread.

My victim never posted that they got theirs either.....

Back