• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm, Pete sold the cases to me..a little surprised that he didn't post that he had..Just so all know they are in the post to me and my check is enroute to him..

Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Enjoy your new cases! :)

Oops, yeah, I suppose I should have mentioned this. Everything has sold - all to TRFers. Painlessly, too.

I guess I need to go look through more of my stuff and find what I don't use and offer it up.

Well, well, well, when I got home tonight after a rough day/night at work(you try driving for almost 5 hrs in 40 degree weather in a truck with no heat!) Looky what I found in my mailbox! Well, not the hats, and they were in a cardboard priority mailer..lol..Thanks Pete! Sir Speedy you are!
Oh, and if you can tell me the significance of the hats as they rel;ate to the items between them, consider yourself a well rounded individual!:lol:
38mmCases.jpg

Earnhart because he was fast, and goodwrench for quick service? Just like the packages?

"38" as in Earnhart and Junior. Unless those are really "388" casings? Good thing they aren't Mike Skinners size, you would never have a good flight!

It's a good thing I didn't send the Harvick mm sized cases by mistake!

BrickyardandIndianaJuly2007032.jpg

Back