• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 54mm & 38mm Closures (Preferably silver), seal disk(s), and RDDT for 38/54

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voyhager3

Orange is best color, NAR/TRA L2
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Quick note, I don’t mind this stuff being dinged, dented, scratched, and well-used, I’d actually prefer it. As a semi-broke/no-income college student… the more money saved = the more motors burned.

I recently came into possession of 54/1706 and 38/600 Dr. Rocket cases for my new collection since I moved to university. And I now need some hardware to complete the sets! As the title says I would prefer some old silver hardware because Red case with silver closures looks amazing. (I briefly had a 38/240 with silver closures, the image is attached so you can appreciate how good it looks if you've never seen it.)
IMG_1857.jpeg
But I will take any type(s)/colors of closure(s), because to be honest, it'll go to the lowest offer. And the more I can get from one person the better, so shipping isn’t too much of a pain.
I'll also need the RDDT's for both, hoping to get a good deal on some used ones.

List of things:
  • 38 Forward and Aft
  • 18-38 RDDT
  • 38 Seal Disk
  • 54 Forward and Aft: FOUND
  • 54 RDDT
  • 54 Seal Disk
Payment and Shipping:
PayPal is preferred, as this is expensive. But if need be/ know/trusted seller I can do Zelle or PayPal F&F. Shipping will be to Iowa, not to NC. Just thought you should know.

I'll put this out today, but I want to ask some people in person today and tomorrow to see if I can just get them from someone on my team. But I'll still respond and add people to the "waitlist"/ I'll take offers, just don't plan to have it finalized for a few days.

Thanks in advance
- Jacob

Last edited:
Back