• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Kosdon 29mm Forward Bulkheads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DabCat

Reaction score
I've got a ton of original Kosdon 29mm forward bulkheads from Frank. These are new and unused. They're the standard length delay bulkhead. I believe these are not tapped to 1/4 NPT. The one I pulled out of the bag for the closeup pictures was tapped to 1/2"-xx. I'm looking to sell some to fund a project I've got going. Not selling all of them. I'm hoping to sell 6-10.

Price is $25 each + shipping
If you'd like some, send me a message with how many you would like and shipping details so I can get you a shipping quote. I'm willing to consider offers for multiple. I'm happy to answer any questions you have or give any dimensions requested.

1707104860145.png
1707104901426.png1707104910774.png1707104919724.png
The half length puck closures in the bottom right corner of the other picture are not for sale at this time. That's an older picture I snapped a few months ago.

Ok.
I'm trying to use my imagination as far as what these do. Never seen a cup shaped bulkhead before.
It's the forward closure for Kosdon snap ring hardware. The large "cup" is the delay well where the delay grain is.

Ok.
I'm trying to use my imagination as far as what these do. Never seen a cup shaped bulkhead before.
Every AP manufacturer other then the old AMW hockey puck forward bulkheads are similar. The front side that will hold the BP or a eyebolt is threaded. The large side holds a delay element with Orings on the outside holding it. Aerotech has a snug fitting graing / liner setup. Loki uses rings or similar to aerotech.

Latest posts

Back