• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Collection of Star Wars Books and Comics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antares JS

Professional Amateur
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Most of you who have seen me post in certain threads know that I have very little love for Disney Star Wars. My wife and I are doing some cleaning out of stuff we don't need any more and the time has come for me to try and unload this stuff. I know there are people here who enjoy the new canon, so I'm giving my fellow rocketeers first crack at it before it goes up on eBay.

This collection includes most of the stuff that came out prior to The Last Jedi, except for a couple of things that I decided to keep that I liked. The Last Jedi was my breaking point where I had to stop giving Disney money when I didn't like when they were doing.

I'm going to start by trying to sell it all together as a lot. If no one buys the lot in a week or so and there seems to be interest in individual items, I will break it up.

Novels:
Battlefront: Twilight Company
Phasma
Before the Awakening
Legends of Luke Skywalker
Aftermath Trilogy (3 books)
Lords of the Sith
Moving Target
Smuggler's Run
The Weapon of a Jedi
Heir to the Jedi
Cobalt Squadron
Bomber Command
Bloodline
Inferno Squad
Canto Bight
Thrawn

Comics - Trade Paperbacks:
Marvel Star Wars 1-7
Darth Vader 1-4
Vader Down
Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 1-2
Doctor Aphra 1-2
Screaming Citadel
Shattered Empire
Poe Dameron 1-4
Chewbacca
Lando
Obi-Wan & Anakin
Han Solo
Princess Leia
Captain Phasma
Mace Windu

One-shot comics:
C-3PO
DJ: Most Wanted
The Storms of Crait

All of this stuff is over $900 at retail.

I'm asking $450, shipping included.

If anyone wants to meet at an MDRA launch or somewhere near the Eastern Shore and take them off my hands, I will reduce the price to $400.

Paypal F&F preferred, add the fee if you want to use G&S. Cash also fine if you are picking it up.

20230922_155559.jpg

20230922_155700.jpg

20230922_161653.jpg

Bumping again. Make an offer if the price is too high. I would really like to get this stuff off my hands and into those of someone who would enjoy them more.

Last edited:
Back