Secret Santa Christmas in July 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.... Cannot see any report from my intended victim. I will check the tracking.

Not found my pressie yet. I know it arrived here, but, the wife and kids did a tidy when I was at a launch last weekend.

---------

Found it

Thank you Whomever you are!

I got myself a Dr. Rockets RMS 29/180 16/30 LDRS17 edition (Its an Up thing!)

Wow!!

Am I your intended victim? Hahaha I'll be gone all weekend

thanks Secret Santa

got 2 parachutes. 50'' and 45''.:):):):):):)

will get my guess in tomorrow.

Blackbrandt? There is none of these cases sold by rkoenn, but I see you contacted him about some motors. Or is it possibly Savage-1? Wow I am bad at this.

Last edited:
Thanks for the camera and everything from the FB cloth to the pcb I'll add everything when my phone charges

Didn't get mine yet but I'll still guess.... rbelknap

I can neither confirm nor deny that rbelknap is Alethins' SS. Well that's not true, I could confirm or deny it, but one of those would be a lie. All I can say is I don't think my recipient has received their gift yet.

I believe mine is coming to the office (which was closed on Friday.) I hadn't seen anything by the time I left on Thursday, so it might be waiting for me when I get in on Also, if my SS victim hasn't confirmed receipt of their package by the 9th, I'll call the vendor and find out what the status is.

Last edited:
Okay all 2.56" LOC NC, 38MM MMT, Derek's GPS PCB, FIBERGLASS CLOTH! Thanks! Well I'm trying to test the camera but it doesn't work... It was loose in the box ago maybe it got beat up in transit... So what shall my ss have me do?

if its one of those keychain cameras you usually have to charge it for 2 hours before you use it.

My gift was a CTI 24mm one gr case w/ closure. Thanks again SSIJ who gave himself up.

I'm not going to tell. I'm not going to help you figure who got you by reducing the list of suspects. :no: I like you guessing and guessing... :lol:

Let me rephrase that, How did they give themselves up?

I will admit, I am the Secret Santa for

"not BlackBrant, not his Sister, not his aunt, gerbil or pet wildebeast"

Nope I am not your Secret Santa.

Today I received a SECOND Secret Santa package on my doorstep. It was sent by....... me. Coz I screwed up the address. Luckily the wife stuck OUR return details on the package, which would have given the whole damn thing away anyhow.... soooooooo.

rbelknap The elves are very sorry that they couldn't get your address correct enough for the US postal service. They will be sending out the reindeer again tomorrow and this time you shalt get what you deserve (reindeer poo!)

While the Delivery Llamas were not utilized this year, SS in July was a blast. As promised, here is a picture of my haul; gloves, mixing cups, stirring sticks, wooden q-tips, the perfect sized clamp, enough roach.... uh, hemostats, tweezers and dental instruments to make a horror movie with a neat carrying case to keep them together.
Thank you again Secret Santa for the goodies and hats off to Papa Elf for organizing all the fun.
:clap:

DSC_6887SS2014.jpg

Nope I am not your Secret Santa.

Today I received a SECOND Secret Santa package on my doorstep. It was sent by....... me. Coz I screwed up the address. Luckily the wife stuck OUR return details on the package, which would have given the whole damn thing away anyhow.... soooooooo.

rbelknap The elves are very sorry that they couldn't get your address correct enough for the US postal service. They will be sending out the reindeer again tomorrow and this time you shalt get what you deserve (reindeer poo!)

Thanks for the heads-up. Do you need me to confirm the address for you? We can do it over email/pm.

yup pm pls. I thought breaking the silence was better than you thinking that it got lost or you were being ignored.

Think of it as a Bastille Day pressie

Back