Secret Santa Christmas in July 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email sent. I'm in

Wish List:
RRC 2 or 3
Couple 24 packs Quest Q2G2’s
Tender Descender
Edmonds ECEE Thunder, Arcie II r/c glider
Eggfinder
CTI 38mm H motor certificate
CTI 24mm one gr case w/ closure
Any gift certificates

Last edited:
OK, I'll play, but don't expect me to break the bank with something outrageous. I'm a working adult with bills to pay, it will be broke enough with something inrageous (ok so I made that word up, you get the idea). I'll get a list put together and get an email out in a bit....

OK, I'll play, but don't expect me to break the bank with something outrageous. I'm a working adult with bills to pay, it will be broke enough with something inrageous (ok so I made that word up, you get the idea). I'll get a list put together and get an email out in a bit....
Yay! I know your pain. Except I don't have bills to pay. Getting money at 15 is hard.

Been away for awhile ,
but I'm back . PM sent.... here's the goodie wish list....

SpaceMonkey Models V-2 model (is flight convertible)
Rocketry Warehouse –Formula 54 kit Blueberry
3D Rocketry- Circulus, 3-Demon Fire
DFR Technologies- Delta IV Medim 4 + 2 or any DFR kit
Pemberton Technologies- Little Bucky Jones
Sirius Rocketry –S.S. Cestris, Refit U.S.S. Atlantis
The Launch Pad – Sea Wolf
Estes- Nike Smoke,
Leading Edge Rocketry _ Reactor, Micro Patriot, Micro Bertha, Micro Scrambler, X-10 express
Semroc- Satellite Killer, U.S.S. America

Less than a month away now...@

I think I am going to have to back out. I don't mind the giving part, but I just don't have a list. This time of year I am up to my eyeballs in 'honey-dos' and I just can't think about rockets. Maybe in the fall I will feel more up to it.

I would like to play along as well , but 3 months of work comp have kept it kinda tight. I do have several new items -some big chutes ect that I would gladly gift-
My needs list is a short one-

A 29/140 case and maybe a couple loads to fly my 29mm rockets on to be able actually afford to use them- used is more than fine with me.

LMK

Its June 10th, 5 more days to sign up. We now have eleven participants. Would love to see a lot more :)

Alethins
Blackbrandt
codysmith
Conman13
etoyoc
Massrokit
Mightyrocketman
Pem Tech
rbelknap
Salvage-1
Space Clipper

Its June 10th, 5 more days to sign up. We now have eleven participants. Would love to see a lot more :)

Alethins
Blackbrandt
codysmith
Conman13
etoyoc
Massrokit
Mightyrocketman
Pem Tech
rbelknap
Salvage-1
Space Clipper

It's twelve, don't forget about yourself Papa Elf (n3tjm) ;)

Alethins
Blackbrandt
codysmith
Conman13
etoyoc
Massrokit
Mightyrocketman
Pem Tech
rbelknap
Salvage-1
Space Clipper

I too would love to see more people. Am I the only one who is not seeing 12 wishlists on here?

It's twelve, don't forget about yourself Papa Elf (n3tjm) ;)

Papa Elf doesn't count. He doesn't get a name, and not assigned anyone. He volunteers his time, not expecting anything in return. (although someone usually does send something his way for his efforts in organizing it :p)

I too would love to see more people. Am I the only one who is not seeing 12 wishlists on here?

Some people don't post it on here but when you get the email for your person papa elf will include the persons wish list that they only sent to him.

Sent from my iPod touch using Rocketry Forum

Some people don't post it on here but when you get the email for your person papa elf will include the persons wish list that they only sent to him.

Ok, Thanks for letting me know. I can't wait. Too bad I won't be here (my house) on the 4th. Hey, Papa Elf, Is there a way I could change my address so I can open it on the 4th?

For reasons I cannot get into here at least right now,, I will regretfully have to pull my name out.
Thanks for all your effort PapaElf this time and the last time I was in which I believe was your first time running it.,, Sorry:sad:

Ed

For reasons I cannot get into here at least right now,, I will regretfully have to pull my name out.
Thanks for all your effort PapaElf this time and the last time I was in which I believe was your first time running it.,, Sorry:sad:

Ed
We all understand. Take care of what you need to. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

Make sure you post your list on here as well... I can't speak for the others, but I would like to know what my possible recipient wants.

PapaElf will send you the list that was sent to him. So you don't have to post your list here. However, it is nice to see what others are wanting. Plus, you can always edit the list on here.

That's true I often end up editing my list on here. Whoever gets me should probably just follow my list in this thread.

That's true I often end up editing my list on here. Whoever gets me should probably just follow my list in this thread.

Well that was my point as well. I can just go on here and see the most up to date list.

Sorry guys, but my budget is a bit too tight for this, gonna have to wait till next year. Sounds like a lot of fun though!

Well, Today's the Day! Not that many of us, but it will still be fun.

Back