Secret Santa 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got a generous SS this year, and I thank you deeply for all six(!!) rockets I got.

As for the haul itself:

Comanche III
Tercel Boost Glider
Sky Writer
Xarconian Cruiser
High Flier XL
Astron Sprint XL

Again, Thank you.

I bet your SS was a victim of the Estes sales ;) ;)

Alrighty. I give complete permission for EVERY SINGLE ONE of you to torture connor endlessly. Connor was my secret santa. I knew it because I recognized the handwriting and backtracked the tracking number on the package. He claimed it was a bunch of igniters.

I knew it couldn't be because the box was shipped via first class mail. Igniters would require some form of HAZMAT. I knew something weird was coming. Some things just didn't seem right. I open up the gift...

and what do I find but 5 bottles of nail polish, a golf ball, and some candy.

Connor is going to pay.

You got me though. Merry Christmas.

And this means you OWE me an AeroPack now. No buts.

(For those wondering... I continually suspected that there was an AeroPack in the box when he claimed there were igniters.)

:rofl:
Ok Matt...............

Thanks for the Eggtimer :) Now Calvin&Hobbes will fly again! Now to find the time to assemble it......

OK.... Hannah intercepted my gift again. I actually got some igniters and kevlar cord.

Scored a Red River Rocketry HV308! Now to work on a Red River collection. Thanks, Secret Santa!

Thank you secret Santa for the Generous gift! I received a Rousetech 720 casing and six different sized parachutes! Now I gotta build a rocket to put them it!

My Secret Santa gave me an Alpha kit (The classic one with the balsa fins). Been doing rockets for almost 30 years, never had a classic alpha kit.

Thanks SS for my new AMW Parrot kit! Can't wait to start building it. I only have one suspect...

A Proline 4500 epoxy set!!! Awesome Possum! Thank You Secret Santa!

I think it's time to build something really really fast and minimum diameter flavored.

View attachment 249744
My Secret Santa sent me a 36" parachute and a CTI 24mm 3 grain case! Thanks!

It was difficult figuring out the whole international shipping thing. Luckily, an email sent to the Sunward store led to a very helpful conversation. I'm glad you like them. :)

Otherwise, I'm here in Maine until January 2nd so I won't be home to check for anything.

Thank you for the Apogee Components gift certificate SS. It has given me that boost to treat myself to something bigger, badder, and faster!

I received a CTI Pro54-2G motor, a section of 4" G12 FG coupler with 2 coupler plates, and "The Year in Space 2015 Desk Calendar".

Thank you very much, Secret Santa! :grin:

So, was I right? Were you able to figure it out without even opening it?

HAHA yes after opening soon many of them it obviously wasn't an egg finder LCD because of the case, couldn't have been an egg finder as the board was larger. It also helped that Cris didn't pack it normally the egg timer wasn't inside a package inside a package :) Thanks SS

WooHoo, I got some misc. parts and motors and a gift card. Now to build with around the payload section and rings. Thanks Secret Santa!!!!

Back