Secret Santa 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it were possible to get our person and list today, we could take advantage of sales... ... ...

Thought I should post my wishlist.

It is easiest if orders are from Canadian websites like the ones listed below. If you decide to send something from the US, write GIFT on the package. Your US dollar actually gets about $1.10 Canadian!

FROM www.allrocketengines.com

Estes: Asteroid Hunter, EPM-010, Crossfire ISX, Black Star Voyager, Cobra, Trajector, PSII Mega Der Red Max, PSII Nike Smoke
PML: Tiny Pterodactyl
Rocketarium Hydra Sandhawk
Madcow: Batray 2.2"
18mm Motor Retainer
Red River: Red Shift

FROM www.sunwardhobbies.ca

Cesaroni: Pro24 3-grain case
JollyLogic: Altimeter One Next Generation
Red 30", 36", 48" Nylon Parachutes
18mm Floating Head Piston Launcher

Thanks for the chance for a little Christmas fun!

Hmmm
Looking at my SS recipient, and my wallet, they may just be getting a surprise!

I would have used Rocketry Warehouse to get something for my recipient but I didn't get my email in time for the sale.

It's tough figuring out what to get someone. Maybe I'll just go with "On X's list, what looks coolest to me?"

Edit: Got the order placed and learned a little geography doing it. :)

Last edited:
Got the list in time to take advantage of some of the sales. Unfortunately, I'm not getting paid in time to take advantage of some of the sales...

I'll be able to get an order placed within the next week, and I have an item or two in my stash I think I can send along as well.

Target has been acquired, payload logistics are being organized. Estimated date of delivery: Before Christmas. :p

I realized I forgot the recipients real name in the e-mails I sent out, so I resent the e-mails with their names. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hmmm
Looking at my SS recipient, and my wallet, they may just be getting a surprise!

After all of these sales everybody may have no choice but to add LPR rockets to their list :p

Oh good, I'm not the only one. I saw my SS recipient list, checked prices on a couple of things on did a spit-take. There are a couple of things in my price range, so we'll see.

Target verified
Payload selected
Acquisition Process initiated
Will update when payload is en-route to target.

My secret Santa should be receiving a package between now and Christmas
In some sized box
With some words on it
From some vendor that we all love
With some stuff in it
That he asked for.

Target Aquired...
Artilery Aimed...
Magazine Loaded...
Blast off in Zero minus 12 hours.
plus or minus to 5pm est.
Tragectory set for prior to Dec 24th.
Destination is set for full total satisfaction. (hopefully)
Further statistics will be available as intel permits.
(closes magazine on the howitzer)...
Aim.... to be continued...

Once Again...thanks for all your efforts Papa Elf!!!

On a lesser budget this season but I think I have my Secret Santa victim thoroughly annihilated with rocket goodies.

Put me on the present SENT list ;)

Crud, I missed out this year. Too much going on...
:facepalm:
Been off the forum for much too long.
Hope everyone has a great time!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back