Sad sad day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbarrm

Reaction score
Today is a sad sad day for me. Today is my first day back to work. I hav'nt been here in over 4 months and I dont know where to start. Check my 47 phone messages or my 374 emails. At least I can still get to here.

Dan

Today is a sad sad day for me. Today is my first day back to work. I hav'nt been here in over 4 months and I dont know where to start. Check my 47 phone messages or my 374 emails. At least I can still get to here.

Dan

...but your home from Iraq?

Johnnie

Dan

Sniveler.

:p

Try an 'easy button' - just
make sure it's not Carl's inverse
programmed one....
:p

Dan

Oh Man!
What a Happy Day! Your back on this side of the pond:) I know it's hard to leave the plesant temps and blowing sand of bagdad but We're certainly glad your home;)

Didn't you tell me that you sometimes build or subassemble in your office? That sounds to me like a good way to ease yourself back into rhythym.

Yes I build rockets at work. But only here two days this week, Ill start building next week.

Dan

Back