• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale RRC3 + LCD + LCD Port

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderboy

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have an RRC3, LCD w/ housing, and the LCD port for sale. All are in great condition. I went and checked out all the RRC3 functions (continuity on each output, output drive, pressure/temp/voltage display, push button function).

Prices do NOT include shipping, but I expect this can all be shipped in a small flat rate box at USPS for ~$10.

RRC3: $65 - SOLD
LCD + Housing: $45
LCD Port Connector: $5

Take the entire lot for $100.

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family, or boost these by the necessary amount so I get our agreed upon price after fees. I should be able to ship same day you pay, as long as the post office is still open (and allowing a little time to pack and address the box... ) :)

Thanks for looking!

20231219_212715.jpg
20231219_212723.jpg

NOTE: I have pictures of each output firing a light bulb, pictures of continuity checks, the pressure/temp/voltage screen... If you need these, I'll send them, but I'm not going to bore everyone with each pic.
20231219_212228.jpg

If you want to see what the LCD port connector looks like, here is the link to the missile works site:
https://www.missileworks.com/store#!/Airframe-LCD-Port-Adapter/p/211106270/category=5760489
The one I have is brand new in the bag, never used.

Last edited:
Back