Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can relate to the post above. When we got back from England both of us would be on the wrong side of the lanes in parking lots. Coming out of parking lots I started going the wrong way, but would catch myself before I did. It took a while to stop doing that.

I can relate to the post above. When we got back from England both of us would be on the wrong side of the lanes in parking lots. Coming out of parking lots I started going the wrong way, but would catch myself before I did. It took a while to stop doing that.
Was working in LA. Went bowling. Did a left turn onto the left side of the road. There was no other traffic until suddenly there was. Scared the heck out of both of us. No accident involved.
After that, always made sure the first turn of the journey was onto the correct side of the road.

After that, always made sure the first turn of the journey was onto the correct side of the road.
The first time I drove in Australia I went to turn right and picked the wrong side of the road. Scared the heck out of the car salesman sitting in the passenger seat. Recovered in time and didn't hit anyone but had to be careful on the first right hand turn for a while.

Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando

Back