Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely different old dude from England:

f5d2a906e9aa79941078369cb9af130a

Do you know how hard it is to throw away an old garbage can????
I had an old metal, beat up, cracked at the bottom, one handle broken off garbage can that took me three months to throw away (well, maybe three weeks, but it seemed longer). I'd put it out in the plastic bin and somehow it would still be at the edge of the road the next afternoon. Empty, but still there, mocking me. I did that several times. Apparently they thought I was using it as a liner for the plastic bin :dontknow: Finally I had to crush it and put it in the recycling bin. Then they got the hint...
Find a BIG box that says Amazon on it. Put can in box with some dirt. Seal it and make it look pretty. Live it by your mailbox. Problem solved (at least in some neighborhoods.)

Find a BIG box that says Amazon on it. Put can in box with some dirt. Seal it and make it look pretty. Live it by your mailbox. Problem solved (at least in some neighborhoods.)
I've reduced a washing machine to its component parts and flatpacked the casing. Put the bits in the appropriate recycling and rubbish. No problems.

After growing up in the Detroit area where the Mob controlled the Teamsters I know some swear words in Italian. True story. One day my dad came home from work and told us he had been in a car with several members of La Cosa Nostra. I don't remember their names now but I recognized them then. My dad was in the milk business and was the rep for the dairy for all the 711's and Quick Pic stores in part of Detroit. He got me a job once. The owners would sit in the back booth drinking scotch and speaking Italian. Our last name is Tepatti.

After growing up in the Detroit area where the Mob controlled the Teamsters I know some swear words in Italian. True story. One day my dad came home from work and told us he had been in a car with several members of La Cosa Nostra. I don't remember their names now but I recognized them then. My dad was in the milk business and was the rep for the dairy for all the 711's and Quick Pic stores in part of Detroit. He got me a job once. The owners would sit in the back booth drinking scotch and speaking Italian. Our last name is Tepatti.
Careful @marintse might not be hip enough for this.

What's Millennial Disease? I'm 68 and don't understand this new fangled lingo.

Boomer! I keed, I keed! :eggnog:

There's a generation gap where a LOT of kids (not all), completely missed out on how grass grows, how anything mechanical actually works, how societal infrastructure for day-to-day life is achieved, how to get laid, and because of it forgot basic manners, too.

I'm paraphrasing.

* grin *

I'd like to think everyone on this forum is exempt. :cool:

Last edited:
Ok, good story; I must be missing something about why it's here.

Back