Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who saw both Star Trek III and IV, plus "Back to the Future":

uDgnVuA.jpg

I'm shocked that you haven't be chastised for this one yet.

He was recently given a time out. It's possible they're giving him a mulligan before sending him back. It's too bad he posts this political BS, because the rest of his stuff is worthwhile.

I could post lots of pictures that make "me" laugh out loud. Laughing at human folly gets me through the day. Try it, you'll like it. :wink:

I could post lots of pictures that make "me" laugh out loud. Laughing at human folly gets me through the day. Try it, you'll like it. :wink:
Same here. Might as well laugh about something you can't do anything about.

“Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein in a personal conversation with Frederick S. Perls

When I went to Canada many years ago, gas prices in the US were about $1.20/gallon. When I went to fill up in Ontario, I was excited to see that the posted price was $0.45! But then I quickly realized that was per liter, and I was actually paying more per gallon.

Personally, I found it funny. It's too bad people get so worked up over them. I've laughed at cartoons poking fun at both sides of the spectrum.

He was recently given a time out. It's possible they're giving him a mulligan before sending him back. It's too bad he posts this political BS, because the rest of his stuff is worthwhile.

Here's an example that you might witness regularly depending upon where you live. So many people, including our protagonist here, just can't seem to figure out the very simple reason why this happens and, by knowing, just remain in the same lane:

[video=youtube;UfipAgNRDx0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfipAgNRDx0[/video]

A fellow rocket enthusiast linked me to this video of a middle school graduation speech by a fourteen year old student. If you can't Laugh Out Loud at this you probably need professional counseling.

[video=youtube;lf6w8aYFwwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf6w8aYFwwI[/video]

I was just going back to see some of the older posts and this one caught my eye. Years ago (about 30) we lived in Huber Heights, OH. One night my wife and I were walking through the neighborhood taking a different route than normal and saw a massive Great Dane in someone's car port. I stopped, backed up and took a long look at it. It wasn't a Great Dane; it was an adult lioness. These people had a full grown female lion in their house and fenced in car port. We asked around and were told it would play with the neighbor kids. We heard that it knocked one kid down pretty hard and that was the end of the play sessions (duh). The people eventually moved out of the neighborhood as it was a pretty densely populated area. A few years ago Ohio passed a pretty strict law on exotic animals that essentially prohibits this kind of stuff.

That quote from Pulp Fiction doesn't match the scene in the image. Why go to that much trouble and then do it that wrong?

Not you Dixon, whoever made that meme. Now my head hurts.

Back