Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cFc2BEY.jpg

Actually, I did this.

For a Halloween Bike Ride.

But it rained, so I didn't ride with it. Will get use out of it sometime (but not with rocket power).

- George Gassaway

[video=youtube;E2evC2xTNWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2evC2xTNWg[/video]

Video is titled "How to help someone who is drunk"

[video]https://www.facebook.com/hahaviralvideos/videos/1516195392028575/[/video]

Not sure why that is a fail. That wont derail a train. Only way that might do it if its on a curved section. Assuming there is two wheels on each side of the truck, there will be at least one on the rail as the other wheel goes over.

Not sure why that is a fail. That wont derail a train. Only way that might do it if its on a curved section. Assuming there is two wheels on each side of the truck, there will be at least one on the rail as the other wheel goes over.

Given what trains weigh and that the hose protectors are plastic, a train wheel would slice right through them and the hose. The concept is funny but that's all.

Given what trains weigh and that the hose protectors are plastic, a train wheel would slice right through them and the hose. The concept is funny but that's all.

Belgian prank from last year.
The 1926 solution looks good, though.

Actually, you'd be surprised how little force it takes to move a railroad wheel upwards.... lumber is often used as a ramp to guide railroad wheels back onto the tracks. These days, plastics are very tough. Given that this is used in a fire dept application, it's probably pretty strong as to minimize any probability of a car running over their precious hoses... So I would take this as a hazard more than a laugh...

Actually, you'd be surprised how little force it takes to move a railroad wheel upwards.... lumber is often used as a ramp to guide railroad wheels back onto the tracks. These days, plastics are very tough. Given that this is used in a fire dept application, it's probably pretty strong as to minimize any probability of a car running over their precious hoses... So I would take this as a hazard more than a laugh...

Please check the link in this post; it was a prank.

"One Of The Funniest Comedy Sketches Of All Time"? I wouldn't go that far, but it is funny.

[video=youtube;upEBdKFGlPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upEBdKFGlPg[/video]

Latest posts

Back