Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that Chainsaw actually starts, you think that guy is going to get to medical help soon enough? I'm leaning toward "no".
Depends on whether he severs a femoral artery. If he manages to avoid that, he might make it. Plus, there's someone taking a picture, so they might call 911.

Depends on whether he severs a femoral artery. If he manages to avoid that, he might make it. Plus, there's someone taking a picture, so they might call 911.

You're probably right about the photographer. I have to say, I would have missed the opportunity for this photograph, assuming it's not staged to begin with. I would have been too busy stopping the guy to take the photo.

Walked the dog past the local car repair shop at lunchtime. I hope this isn’t in for a pre purchase inspection.
View attachment 637279

Back when you could find those in not-rusty condition, you could build a "big," high-compression motor for them out of Yugo parts.

I'm thinking swapping in a Honda D-series would be a cool move, if you happened across a time-capsule example. One nice thing is they fit me, which the current Miata does not, annoyingly enough.

If they could stop laughing long enough to form a sentence.

Walked the dog past the local car repair shop at lunchtime. I hope this isn’t in for a pre purchase inspection.
View attachment 637279
It looks like it's someone's towed vehicle that is towed behind a motor home. If the car looks like that. Just imagine what the RV looks like.

Back