• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted orange G10 FG sheet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamhimka

Reaction score
I’ve checked McMaster Carr and all they have is green, beige, black and, blue. If anyone has orange G10 sheets specifically 3/32” or 3/16”, I’d be interested.

Also please clue me in on other manufacturers that may sell other colors as well. Thanks

A lot of the knife handle guys use this material, probably many more than rocketry folks. I see plenty available, for instance, on eBay.

Keep in mind the strength requirements for your application. There's more involved than just color, for the McMaster material anyway. There's a factor of almost 4X in tensile strength between the different colors as they are intended for different end uses.

Why orange, just curious?
Making a custom kit. I think it’ll be pretty cool. I’ll probably post a build thread eventually once I get all the parts. I’m keeping my answer to your question discrete since I don’t wanna let out all the details right now. Just remember, it’ll have a little orange on it ;)

Back