Micromaxx instructions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a long time away I'm now getting back into building rockets, I purchased a couple of the micromaxx kits( curiosity got the best of me). So my question is it me or has anyone else had a hard time understanding step 4 ? Pictures would probably help. Hoping someone can help thank you

Attachments

• micro max instructions.pdf
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
The intent of Step 4 is to keep the shock cord out of the way and away from any glue when you install the assembled motor mount. If the kevlar thread isn’t routed back through the motor tube it would end up glued to the inside of the airframe tube somewhere close to the upper centering ring.

OK I understand that but what about glue inside of body tube and sliding mount until both tubes are flush? Does that mean pull motor mount to the bottom of the body tube?

OK I understand that but what about glue inside of body tube and sliding mount until both tubes are flush? Does that mean pull motor mount to the bottom of the body tube?

No, you put the line of glue inside the aft end of the body tube, and then push the motor mount into the tube through the glue. It's just like building a regular rocket, just smaller.

kj

Back