mega Hi flyer 6x up scale build cert'ed L2 flew straight ,up ( thanks na sayers)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I saw this fly today - hard to mistake those big honkin fins :) I never had any doubts, Chris - you rock!

Doubters suck. Even more so when they have Rocksim or Openrocket or whatever. Those kind of Simulations and Calculations are supposed to be done in your Head. Glad your Maga Hi-Flier worked well.

Chris, I was able to catch both flights. Looks like they both worked. I didn't see you for the written L2 test....you did take it right?? Hope you enjoyed our launch. See ya next time.

Yes it was great , just thanked you and everyone that was involved with my flights . Test I missed two

Chris, I was able to catch both flights. Looks like they both worked. I didn't see you for the written L2 test....you did take it right?? Hope you enjoyed our launch. See ya next time.

Yes; verified before the flight. Chris, hopefully you got Jim's signature before you both left for the weekend!?!?!?

-Eric-

Yes he signed the form .he said if deb has any question she will call him

Hello I am bringing up a old thread . Why you ask ? Due to what I have learned from this . I may build this again loc tube or something close to it. And lighter with at least a 54mm hole 75 would be better . I went through hell on this build . Knew canted fins some to keep it straight. And didn't say anything till I was there ,some time you just have to go for it and see .

Back