LDRS 41 (Tripoli Wisconsin Association, Richard Bong State Recreation Area) - PHOTOS AND VIDEOS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure when I'll get to process pics. Had to leave at 3pm; gotta make it out to the kettles for MTB team practice this evening. Good flying today. Hopefully my early Nike-X in the treetop was not captured by anyone.

My uncle was there shooting video too. Will share that when he gets it to me.

On the first day of LDRS, I flew my upscale Photon Disruptor on an F52.

The nosecone separated, carrying away my Eggfinder Mini. But it did the job.
38618B03-69E9-4729-8454-DEF5BD44D811.jpeg
F7E87F34-0ECB-4F74-8D95-2F234DED1C15.png

eggStation seemed to lag real time on screen - I've been working on the radar displays, and seem to have messed something up. But the KML saved all the data. I like how you can see my walk back.
1688684597227.png

Regrettably, today was the only day I'll be able attend LDRS, but I was very glad I did. I saw lots of familiar faces and was able to meet some folks face to face for the first time. @bandman444, great meeting you and Art today, good luck with your flights tomorrow! I can't wait to see pics and video of the Jayhawk.

Best,

A few of my flights.

Nike-X found a treetop on Thursday. 60' pole to the rescue. G72DM motor.

IMG_2478.jpg

MDRM had a shroud line wrap around the chute, so it kept it bundled up even though the JLCR did its thing. Fell into nice soft vegetation and is just fine. H128W.

IMG_2814.jpg

4" Alien Space Probe. Perfect flight on a H130W.

IMG_2503.jpg

And Beaker, the Meep Meep Magg. I180W. What a ride!

IMG_2703.jpg

Back