Interconnecting ground station software??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AchillesHennessy

Reaction score
Recently I ordered an Eggtimer Quark and the associated telemetry module as well as a USB Dongle receiver(also from eggtimer) I chose this receiver because the handheld receiver seemed a bit small for my needs and I would prefer that the data be sent to my laptop through the USB Reciever. However, I have not been able to find an eggtimer software for my laptop to decode the data that I received. Perhaps i could use the Altus Metrum software? What are your guys thoughts?

Recently I ordered an Eggtimer Quark and the associated telemetry module as well as a USB Dongle receiver(also from eggtimer) I chose this receiver because the handheld receiver seemed a bit small for my needs and I would prefer that the data be sent to my laptop through the USB Reciever. However, I have not been able to find an eggtimer software for my laptop to decode the data that I received. Perhaps i could use the Altus Metrum software? What are your guys thoughts?

https://www.rocketryforum.com/threa...ion-software-build-thread.178464/post-2404214

Back