I miss blackbrandt!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny enough, actually not ����. That redhead who I was with for a while dumped me back in January. Haven't had time or effort to find another.

Well, this looks like the perfect opportunity to provide advice you didn't ask for from someone you don't know on a forum that has nothing to do with dating!

Someone gave me this advice when I was around your age and it served me well: Date a lot of different women. As many as you can. As many different types as you can. Date them until you're not having fun and then move on to another. That way, when you finally settle down and start a family, you won't think "gee, I wonder what it's like to date..." You'll know. And you'll be able to focus on your significant other.

Good luck in college and study hard. But remember there's a whole social aspect to experience as well. This is probably the first time you'll be living away from home and be with lots of people your own age with a limited number of responsibilities (no spouse, kids, mortgage, yard, etc.). Enjoy it while you can.

Latest posts

Back