I know, juvenile humor, but title and first line still read funny to me.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, it sounds like one part will slowly circle around Uranus, while the other part will plunge deep inside Uranus. All in the name of science!

This is just further proof that NASA’s so-called innovations are all based on alien tech. What are aliens famous for? Probing Uranus. That’s the main reason they come here.

Oh I get it. It's a pun!

(mixing Betty White's Rose-like innocence and Norm MacDonald's "explaining the joke" humor. Well anyway, a part-time clown tries.)

Last edited:
not to mention the preparation plans.. A-G were failures.. Plan H soothed the irritations among the members of t team..

(We are really going down the drain with these!! :D )

not to mention the preparation plans.. A-G were failures.. Plan H soothed the irritations among the members of t team..

(We are really going down the drain with these!! :D )
Best place for the ejectile bits! Otherwise it gets stinky. o_O

The rocket that became my Ukraine rocket was originally going to be called Uranus Probe. But NASA has beat me to the punch. I'll build another one for that name. I'm hoping the LCO actually says the name.

No joke, I am really excited about this. I've been hoping a Uranus orbiter would be next since the Cassini mission ended. Uranus has only been seen up close once and that was while its pole was facing the sun and it was at its blandest-looking. There's a lot more to discover there.
I all seriousness, I agree, especially since there's time to reach it before its equinox.

Latest posts

Back