How to crowdfund or find a sponsor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperNova-Rocketry

Reaction score
Hello,
Im the leader of a student team who are aiming to do a spaceshot in 2030 (we hope) and all our members are hard working and from all of our launches (We have build around 5 rockets ranging from 30cm to 1.5 meters) we havent had a single fail, however, our main issue at the moment is money, a space to make our rockets in, tools, and machines. We are a student team however we arent currently sponsored by a school as we are older high school students. I will have sent more than 30 emails to companies accross the world this weekend however not a single good reply has come yet, and the university which we are hoping to find a sponsorship with has been moving EXTREMELY slowly. We hope the university sponsorship works out but if it dosent we need a backup plan. Does anyone have any ideas of how we could try to resolve this issue?
Another thing I wanted to ask about is that if anyone else had seen a team which had members no older than 16, as I would really like to see how other teams our age are doing

Every student rocket club wants to do a space shot. Your group would need to stand out among all the others. Five rockets is a great start but not going to get sponsorships.
Companies are unlikely to donate money or products because you are minors. Too much liability. An adult mentor, who knows rockets, is needed to represent you to potential sponsors.

Back