First flight certificates

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwightr

TRA 18787
Reaction score
Has Tripoli or NAR ever considered creating a First Flight Certificate that could be printed out and handed out to kids who are first time flyers. I like to help get kids get involved in rocketry and I have created a first flight certificate that I can print out and give them as a souvenir of there first successful low power flight. Maybe it's time for the national organizations to come up with something to hand out with the association logo that kids can carry home and hang up in their bedroom or on the fridge.

Has Tripoli or NAR ever considered creating a First Flight Certificate that could be printed out and handed out to kids who are first time flyers. I like to help get kids get involved in rocketry and I have created a first flight certificate that I can print out and give them as a souvenir of there first successful low power flight. Maybe it's time for the national organizations to come up with something to hand out with the association logo that kids can carry home and hang up in their bedroom or on the fridge.

They exist.

They have existed for over a decade.

I think I am the only one still reporting results. The website has not been updated in 2 or 3 years....
https://www.nar.org/educational-resources/education-useful-documents/fly-50000-reporting-form/

Attachments

• 50Kaward.pdf
    71 KB · Views: 34
What are the kits shown on the 50th anniversary certificate linked above? They look like old Centuri kits.

What are the kits shown on the 50th anniversary certificate linked above? They look like old Centuri kits.

Artwork from SEMROC from that time frame around NARAM-50. SEMROC had many Centuri clone kits.

Thanks for the link to the NAR certificate.
I'm a Tripoli member and I had done a quick search of NAR site but I seem to miss it.
Has Tripoli ever considered anything like this to encourage kids to fly?

Back