"Faith" L1 HPR Build Thread

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you plan to launch with TRASD at Holtville on May 4 / 5 ?
Unfortunately, most likely not. I will still be in school. Quick question, how do you read the Tripoli San Diego calendar? For example, it says launch June 3-5, and the 31st. But there is no June 31st, and the launches should be a weekend. Is it just the week of, so the launch would be the weekend of the 3-5th? Thanks.

Unfortunately, most likely not. I will still be in school. Quick question, how do you read the Tripoli San Diego calendar? For example, it says launch June 3-5, and the 31st. But there is no June 31st, and the launches should be a weekend. Is it just the week of, so the launch would be the weekend of the 3-5th? Thanks.
It is kinda confusing isn't it ?

I am not sure -- I've not been to a TRASD launch since Jan 15-16, 2000, before I moved away from Imperial Beach.

The FAA waiver was only opened on Sat morning but we could show up at the Ocitillo site on Friday and stay until Sunday if we wanted.

But I am not sure anymore.

Maybe @Neutronium95 or @fyrwrxz or @CoyoteNumber2 can interpret the Tripoli San Diego > Launch Calendar Entries ?

-- kjh

Back