• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FA: BoRocks MEGA-MAG Production#1!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaycee

Reaction score
Yep, it's true. Own the very first Mega-Mag kit offered by Gerald to the public. It's numbered & signed by the man himself!

https://tinyurl.com/2lukt8

All proceeds will be donated to the NAR/TRA Legal Fund.

Dang it I have been outbid and now I can't because I need the money for The other kit I want.

I'm not sure what happened when I plugged in the numbers, but I can assure you that actual shipping cost by Priority Mail within the US will be less than $10.00.

You might want to be careful, the shipping is CLEARLY defined as $7.70 . When they win and go throught the checkout phase thats what will be charged for S/H. You can manually change that figure higher but Ebay will side with the buyer for the ORIGINAL 7.70 shipping charge. Should a dispute occur.

I did not assign a specific amount for shipping the kit when I posted the auction. The charges -should- be based on location, from 35803 (me) to the bidder, a 4# package 12x12x20, shipped using USPS Priority Mail, using the postage calculator within ebay. I have no idea why some folks have reported very high shipping costs.

Any chance you'd ship this across the pond? If so, I just might have to bid... :)

I did not assign a specific amount for shipping the kit when I posted the auction. The charges -should- be based on location, from 35803 (me) to the bidder, a 4# package 12x12x20, shipped using USPS Priority Mail, using the postage calculator within ebay. I have no idea why some folks have reported very high shipping costs.

I dont think its high either BTW. Its just that some people who dont package/ship/transport items everyday know what goes into the shipping. Its not just the shipping charge.

Any chance you'd ship this across the pond? If so, I just might have to bid... :)

Absolutely! Normally I don't offer shipping abroad, but I've shipped a few rocket kits to a few TRF members abroad (Europe) without issue.

Apparently there are issues with the ebay calculator quoting shipping -within- the US, much less abroad.

As for a quote, I prefer to use the USPS on-line calculator at USPS.com, or take the package to the post office in person.

I've already said that I'll hold the shipping charges to $10.00 US (or less). Outside the US, actual shipping charges will be assessed...no more, no less.

My snipe failed :cry: The other guy wanted it more. Probably for the best.

Back