Estes Rockets Sale on Their Website!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nute

Reaction score
Look at the Estes web page!
On their thingy in the middle that cycles through, the second one- click on it!:jaw::surprised:
D region Tomahawk for $6!!
Argent for $30!

Not sure what this means for Estes- good or bad, but I noticed a lot of the rockets on sale, namely the PSII kits, are, in the majority, builders kits...
Even with their obnoxiously high $10 shipping, this is impressive

Last edited:
Oops,
Just saw the thread in vendors/ new products...
looks like this is a repeat.

Sorry.

Why's that?
Because I just bought fourteen more kits that I really don't need. I saw the earlier thread about it from Jumpjet and couldn't resist. I learned the other day that LOC had all of the Mini-Missiles marked down to ten bucks, that box arrived today.

There are some awesome deals! If I hadn't already bought myself a crap-ton of rocketry stuff for myself for Christmas, I'd jump on this. There are rockets for under 2 bucks...

Because I just bought fourteen more kits that I really don't need. I saw the earlier thread about it from Jumpjet and couldn't resist. I learned the other day that LOC had all of the Mini-Missiles marked down to ten bucks, that box arrived today.

Now that makes sense...

8 rockets for $43.34!?! Are you kidding me?

Thanks for the heads up! :)

As I mentioned in the other Thread, the CC Express can go supersonic and is only $3.59.

It's obvious that these are going out of production.

That's something I'm nervous/upset about.
all of these builders kits, many going out of production in favor of the RTF models!
I believe that RTF has its place, but IMHO it shouldn't come at the expense of builders kits.

The RTF (ready to fail ) rockets do a disservice to everybody because kids lose interest when the POS (piece of SH@$%^^%) crashes on the first or second flight, dads don't like spending money on things that don't last

Great prices. This is good for cheaply increaseing the amount of rockets in smaller fleets. If I didn't have so many parts I'd be jumping on this, too.

Well thank you very much!!! :mad:

I need another kit like I need another hole in my head! :p

Estes just got $70 out of me! I couldn't help myself!! Some of the kits are like $2.99!!! It was like I was a little kid again back in 1979... but I have a job and money!!

Jerome :)

Just bought the Photon Disruptor, with my reward points: $5.95 with shipping! Awesome

37 rockets, $104. No shipping fees. Nice. Now I have two years worth of rockets for the Scout Troop.

OH CRAP! I flew to their website, and immediately started to stock up...got 5 rockets totally just a few pennies over $25, but could not find the check out button. I wasted a half an hour on looking around, trying to find a check out button, checked to make sure shipping was free, then noticed the .99 cent Quark was out of stock...reloaded with rocket after rocket and kept getting messages that they were out of stock as fast as I could load them into a shopping cart. Finally lost out on two more rockets, but loaded up on one more that I really DIDN"T want, and then discovered once I elimated the out of stock items, a check out button appeared. I checked out with $26 dollars of rockets charged to me.

Then, I went back, closing windows on my task bar, and found I still had the original shopping cart with all five of my rockets open, and proceeded to checkout.... only to discover that when it went to process my order, it returned "YOUR SHOPPING CART IS EMPTY".

DAMN IT! Why can't estes make it more easy to check out and buy their stuff? I had it IN MY SHOPPING CART...TRYING TO PAY FOR IT....AND IT WOULDN'T PROCESS!!!!!

I'm really enjoying watching everyones Estes Feeding Frenzy. I'de have taken part, but sadly I had to buy stuff for other People as is customary this Time of Year. I still have some Funds set aside, but nothing in this Sale is Militaristic enough to peak my Interest. It is however nice to see a Company rewarding their Customers with what really are some incredible Deals.

I'm really enjoying watching everyones Estes Feeding Frenzy. I'de have taken part, but sadly I had to buy stuff for other People as is customary this Time of Year. I still have some Funds set aside, but nothing in this Sale is Militaristic enough to peak my Interest. It is however nice to see a Company rewarding their Customers with what really are some incredible Deals.

Lol! It has been fun to watch the frenzy!

I kind of wish I could have taken part too, but I'm in the same situation --- it's time for me to concentrate on some other people, and I already have enough unfinished projects, and quite a few new kits already on the way.

These are really the best deals I have ever seen Estes offer. I think there may be a few I will regret passing up...

Dang! Bad time to have picked a large project to finish up! Oh well, there's always another time!

g-train

Dang! Bad time to have picked a large project to finish up! Oh well, there's always another time!

g-train

Right! I'm in way over my Head with my TLP Gabriel III/AS. I now have Fiberglass Components on the Scene that need to be sanded which can't happen in the House. It's Winter here, so I'm dead in the Water.
I've decided to get back into Paper Airplanes. They don't need to be sanded,..I hope...:facepalm:

Last edited:
When Estes has these kind of deals you can't wait around. I was bummed earlier in the year when they were selling the discontinued package deals and I missed out. I jumped at this deal, so I scored 36 rockets for $102.34! :D

OH CRAP! I flew to their website, and immediately started to stock up...got 5 rockets totally just a few pennies over $25, but could not find the check out button. I wasted a half an hour on looking around, trying to find a check out button, checked to make sure shipping was free, then noticed the .99 cent Quark was out of stock...reloaded with rocket after rocket and kept getting messages that they were out of stock as fast as I could load them into a shopping cart. Finally lost out on two more rockets, but loaded up on one more that I really DIDN"T want, and then discovered once I elimated the out of stock items, a check out button appeared. I checked out with $26 dollars of rockets charged to me.

Then, I went back, closing windows on my task bar, and found I still had the original shopping cart with all five of my rockets open, and proceeded to checkout.... only to discover that when it went to process my order, it returned "YOUR SHOPPING CART IS EMPTY".

DAMN IT! Why can't estes make it more easy to check out and buy their stuff? I had it IN MY SHOPPING CART...TRYING TO PAY FOR IT....AND IT WOULDN'T PROCESS!!!!!

Yeah, same here...

Screw 'em... if they can't even get their website to work right, well to h3ll with it...

That's what happens when they make too darn fancy of a website... all show and no go... everything looks great but nothing works right. Oh well...

I'll get what I want at HL with the 40% off coupon, on closeout, or forget it. I just wanted to get a few things I wouldn't ordinarily buy while prices were cheap.

Later! OL JR :)

Didnt expect to see the Pro Series on sale when I logged on. Picked up a Ventris for $29 shipped! :)

Order was placed and payed for in about three minutes with no problems....

Thanks for the heads up!!

Same here, Partizon, 29.99 free shipping! Been putting that one off for a while but at that price....... Goes in the to be built pile!

Back