Edit window not opening

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tachyon29

Reaction score
Hey guys for some reason the edit window is not opening for any of the parts. Both when I am just clicking the part and even when I try clicking the edit button . I have tried reinstalling but its not working. Any fixes ?

I’m assuming this is in OpenRocket? If you’ve ever used it with a second monitor with that computer setup, and you’re down to one monitor now, it’s opening the edit window up on that “second monitor” even if you don’t have one plugged in. My fix was to generally plug in another monitor and the edit window would be there. Hope that helps

I’m assuming this is in OpenRocket? If you’ve ever used it with a second monitor with that computer setup, and you’re down to one monitor now, it’s opening the edit window up on that “second monitor” even if you don’t have one plugged in. My fix was to generally plug in another monitor and the edit window would be there. Hope that helps
I did use a second monitor and now I am using only one. I dont have the second monitor with me presently but I'll try fixing it as soon as possible.
Thanks for helping

Yea, that definitely sounds exactly like what I experienced. No problem, hope it gets fixed!

I run two monitors and I still have the same problem! I still can’t edit any parts in the design. It’s fine on the simulation side, though.

Back