open rocket UI not fitting on screen

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UVU_Team_Rocket

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the issue where you open up motor configuration window, and you cant click on the "ok" button because its hiding below the screen? Not under the task bar but below the screen. I moved the task bar and it is still hidding.Is this a bug, or is there an option somewhere to fix this?
1710879307285.png
My windows 10 machine is set to the recommended res settings. Now, if i drop the scaling below the recommended settings i can see the button... however, the issue is, now everything is way to small so i have to bump the scaling back up to fit everything else.
1080P and 150% scaling is recommended by windows for my monitor. If i drop the scaling down, its to small and strains me eyes.

hitting enter key doesnt "hit" the ok button

thanks

i feel like this is a simple fix that i am missing.

Does anyone else have the issue where you open up motor configuration window, and you cant click on the "ok" button because its hiding below the screen? Not under the task bar but below the screen. I moved the task bar and it is still hidding.Is this a bug, or is there an option somewhere to fix this?
View attachment 636193
My windows 10 machine is set to the recommended res settings. Now, if i drop the scaling below the recommended settings i can see the button... however, the issue is, now everything is way to small so i have to bump the scaling back up to fit everything else.
1080P and 150% scaling is recommended by windows for my monitor. If i drop the scaling down, its to small and strains me eyes.

hitting enter key doesnt "hit" the ok button

thanks

i feel like this is a simple fix that i am missing.
Boy, 1080p at 150% is very tight, vertically. But it should be possible. Resize the top of the window down a bunch, and then drag it up to the top of the screen. Then resize the bottom of the window down to the bottom of the screen, and it should just barely show the buttons at the bottom.

If that doesn't work, please provide a full screenshot.

Boy, 1080p at 150% is very tight, vertically. But it should be possible. Resize the top of the window down a bunch, and then drag it up to the top of the screen. Then resize the bottom of the window down to the bottom of the screen, and it should just barely show the buttons at the bottom.

If that doesn't work, please provide a full screenshot.
thank you for the reply. I will try this out. I do agree that it is tight space. I sit about 6 feet from the screen since i live in an apartment and do not have a seperate office space : )

ill try and report back tonight.

EDIT: I was able to resize. A little tricky, but i got it. Had to hook up a second monitor so i could see the edge haha, but we got it.

thanks

Back