Crazy items for sale on the internet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee selling Relaxium on TV last night. If you take Relaxium and then relax in your Relaxman Relaxation Capsule, your entire body will be so relaxed, you might need to use your Hide-a-Poo.
Dietary supplements...what a racket! At one time I seriously considered purchase of a few thousand bottles (unlabeled) of a cheap dietary supplement. Label them in such a way as to almost guarantee rapid sales from a certain segment of the population (can't discuss, would be seen as political by some). Five thousand bottles sold at 39.95 each (or TWO for just 89.95!! 🤣 ) comes to about $200k gross...

Dietary supplements...what a racket! At one time I seriously considered purchase of a few thousand bottles (unlabeled) of a cheap dietary supplement. Label them in such a way as to almost guarantee rapid sales from a certain segment of the population (can't discuss, would be seen as political by some). Five thousand bottles sold at 39.95 each (or TWO for just 89.95!! 🤣 ) comes to about $200k gross...

Fast-acting, CBD-infused, natural male enhancement. You could call it ViaGrow.

Back