Cleaned the "rocket room" today.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had lunch with Elon Musk today.

Darn-it Neil. . . had I known you were going to have lunch with Elon, I would have tried to stay an extra day or two and meet 2 of my rocketry idols in one week!!!

Note that they say the camera adds 20 pounds. It was very windy and that also adds 20 pounds. Therefore, the guy in the pic is at least 40 pounds thinner than you are seeing. Quite a good looking, fit and well groomed individual. The wind might even add 25 pounds. . .

Well, its an unfinished basement. I wasn't gonna show that off. Ha!

Why not!!! If anything has any semblance of orginization or even space to walk, you'd beat 90% of the forum by default! I'm afraid if I posted my area, I'd either get an OSHA visit (Me: "Wait, can OSHA inspect a home?" OSHA: "In your case, sir, for the greater good, we must.") or an invite for a Discovery channel show about hoarding. . .

Sandy.

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    852.3 KB · Views: 44
I don't think you can say you cleaned your workshop, and not announce a sale on the same day... some kind of forum rule, I think. :D

I've had a few water heaters "Let go" and flooded my basement. My main drain has backed up too. I implore you to get those beautiful rockets a few inches off the floor!!

+1 on keeping hydrated! 🍺 Cheers

I've had a few water heaters "Let go" and flooded my basement. My main drain has backed up too. I implore you to get those beautiful rockets a few inches off the floor!!

+1 on keeping hydrated! 🍺 Cheers
My water heater is in a 4x8 closet with a concrete floor and a 4" concrete containment lip. All backed up with a sump. no worries!

Back