Chrome Extension to Hide Specific Users’ Threads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bye Talon!
Oh, Its alright for members to slander me & state that I said things I didn't! You are NOT a Moderator! I will gladly let a Mod review this thread and accept any ruling & and not complain about it!

Hey 666, their is not enough gas in the world to burn my tail feathers! :lol: So go find another thread to pour gas on. :facepalm:

Yes, I can plainly see how not-worked-up-at-all, and calm/cool/collected you are in this thread.
How DO you maintain such composure?

sixsixsix

Yes, I can plainly see how not-worked-up-at-all, and calm/cool/collected you are in this thread.
How DO you maintain such composure?

sixsixsix

By maintaining an even strain, thanks Stealth.

Since this thread is on its way to getting locked, I'll simply invite anyone that would like help setting up the Push Pin extension to private message me.

There are a few people here that have too much time on their hands....including me for taking the time to read most of this crap...

Since this thread is on its way to getting locked, I'll simply invite anyone that would like help setting up the Push Pin extension to private message me.

There is a simple solution to the problem cited in your original post: https://www.rocketryforum.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_troublesome_users
Scroll down to where it says "Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?" and then add their names to your Ignore List. I hope you won't block me, but feel free to do so if it makes your life more pleasant. Cheers.

There is a simple solution to the problem cited in your original post: https://www.rocketryforum.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_troublesome_users
Scroll down to where it says "Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?" and then add their names to your Ignore List. I hope you won't block me, but feel free to do so if it makes your life more pleasant. Cheers.

The Ignore List obscures an ignored user's posts within a thread, whereas Push Pin hides a blocked user's threads from appearing in the forum thread list. Two separate tools, two separate functions. I use both in conjunction.

My original post was not directed at you or anyone. I am merely offering a tool.

Last edited:
The Ignore List obscures an ignored user's posts within a thread, whereas Push Pin hides a blocked user's threads from appearing in the forum thread list. Two separate tools, two separate functions. I use both in conjunction.

My original post was not directed at you or anyone. I am merely offering a tool.

I understand completely and if people wish to use such technology that should be their choice. Thanks for posting. :smile:

Latest posts

Back