Aerospace engineer with extensive RF experience

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LD124

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all!

I have a degree in aerospace engineering and I was very active in my universities rocketry society, where we built and flew some very impressive stuff. I worked almost entirely in avionics; designing, manufacturing, programming and testing custom flight computers with all manner of features including liquid engine instrumentation and live telemetry to a custom ground station.

Now I am in industry I am looking to keep up model rocketry to ensure those skills are still in use. I'm very keen to help anyone with electronics related problems, from component selection to antenna design and manufacture.

Hello all!

I have a degree in aerospace engineering and I was very active in my universities rocketry society, where we built and flew some very impressive stuff. I worked almost entirely in avionics; designing, manufacturing, programming and testing custom flight computers with all manner of features including liquid engine instrumentation and live telemetry to a custom ground station.

Now I am in industry I am looking to keep up model rocketry to ensure those skills are still in use. I'm very keen to help anyone with electronics related problems, from component selection to antenna design and manufacture.
I can see you will find a use for those skills in this hobby.

Latest posts

Back