Hello! From Pomona, CA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogdanoffi

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Brandon I am an undergraduate aerospace engineering major at Cal Poly Pomona.

I recently joined up with a school project building our own custom made rocket. I am hoping I can gain some new knowledge here from fellow enthusiasts who have experience, and expand my own skills in the area as I help with this project. I am on the avionics team specifically so I will be mainly posting about that area. I am still undecided what area of aerospace I'd like to pursue but launch vehicles are very cool so I am glad to be on this project and glad to join a forum of people who share a passion for rocketry and all things flying!

I recently attended one event at FAR near Palmdale, CA and I got to see a 40,000 Ns two stage rocket, and a static fire of a bi-liquid prop engine which was incredible. I intend to go to more events and launch some rockets of my own so I'll be lurking the forum a lot in the future cheers!

Back