Hello from Spain

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celsius

Reaction score
Thanks for admit

Dear RocketryForum.com,

I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude for accepting my membership request and welcoming me into the RocketryForum community. I am thrilled to be a part of this forum and to have the opportunity to connect with fellow rocketry enthusiasts.

I would like to share with you a bit about my background in rocketry. In the year 2000, I had the honor of founding the aerospace group TAAR (The Aerospace and Rocketry Team). Our team embarked on numerous rocket launches using solid fuel motors composed of KNO3-Sorbitol. It was an exhilarating experience to witness the power and beauty of these rockets soaring into the sky, fueling our passion for aerospace.

Being a part of TAAR allowed me to develop invaluable skills in rocket design, construction, and safety protocols. We conducted extensive research, ensuring the utmost precision and adherence to safety standards. Through these endeavors, I gained a deep appreciation for the intricacies of rocketry and the importance of collaborative learning within a passionate community.

Now, as a member of the RocketryForum, I am excited to contribute my knowledge and experiences while also continuing to learn and grow alongside fellow enthusiasts. I believe that our shared passion for rockets will foster engaging discussions and inspire new ideas.

Once again, I want to express my deepest appreciation for accepting me into the RocketryForum. I am truly honored to be a part of this community and eager to embark on this rocketry adventure together with all of you.

Thank you once again for this wonderful opportunity.

Sincerely,

Welcome from Barcelona! If you are looking to get involved in rocketry here then get in touch.

SpainRocketry is alive and well! Yes the website needs a lick of paint but you can see our recent activity in the Lanzamientos section https://www.tripoli-spain.org/

Also we have gotten our Instagram account up and running with lots of nice content https://www.instagram.com/spainrocketry/

Back