academic rocketry/science/astronomy?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h_kay19

a high school rocket enthusiast
Reaction score
hi guys! So Ive always been really interested in astronomy and science, and more recently, rocketry. I have a few models right now and I hope to get more. I want to learn more about this generally super wide field of science, but its kind of hard to find any great online programs or internships that cater to high school students. Does anyone know of any groups or programs I should look into?

If you want astronomy, Outschool.com offers online Astronomy 101 courses for pretty cheap. I don’t know what the quality is like, but my daughter is starting one of the courses next week.

Welcome to the hobby and to TRF.

I guess it might be hard to get a rocketry club started at your school during this time, unless you can do some of that virtually. Maybe you can enlist the help of a teacher to serve as a model rocket or science club advisor and get something started? Estes and Apogee Rockets have a lot of educational material on their website, as well as books, etc. geared towards school rocket clubs.

Back