2014 - Ten years for WILDMAN'S

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to seriously consider my L3 certification.
Would a June special on the Extreme Darkstar be considered kismet?
Just saying......

I'm starting to seriously consider my L3 certification.
Would a June special on the Extreme Darkstar be considered kismet?
Just saying......

I think that was in April, check the "Specials" section on Wildman's webpage. It's showing the Extreme Wildman on special for $269.99. Lot's of good specials listed there.

Hey Jarhead, Wayco just flew his Jughead to 10k feet..75 mm 5 inch Jart with the dual deploy upgrade.. . .on a L ..also still at a great price on Wildmans website .

Kenny

Hey Jarhead, Wayco just flew his Jughead to 10k feet..75 mm 5 inch Jart with the dual deploy upgrade.. . .on a L ..also still at a great price on Wildmans website .

Kenny

Not an easy upgrade Kenny. Fitting the 75mm MMT into a 5" Jart wasn't so bad, getting the avbay sled into the tiny space around it was tricky.
I think Jarhead's idea for an L-3 rocket is excellent, I started my Extreme DS yesterday with that in mind:

025.jpg

Build thread coming soon to a forum near you....

I think that was in April, check the "Specials" section on Wildman's webpage. It's showing the Extreme Wildman on special for $269.99. Lot's of good specials listed there.

Truth is I wasn't even considering L3 in April. Funny how one month, one launch (MMWP) and two rocket buddies can change a man's mind.
Now, of course I'm left hoping for a special that will allow for more than one launch at MWP.
No worries, I can always sell a kidney to support my habit!!!! :grin:
Come on Tim, we are on pins and needles here...

Truth is I wasn't even considering L3 in April. Funny how one month, one launch (MMWP) and two rocket buddies can change a man's mind.
Now, of course I'm left hoping for a special that will allow for more than one launch at MWP.

I would always want to fly 1 or 2 spectacular flights that people remember than 6-8 ho hum flights

Not an easy upgrade Kenny. Fitting the 75mm MMT into a 5" Jart wasn't so bad, getting the avbay sled into the tiny space around it was tricky.
I think Jarhead's idea for an L-3 rocket is excellent, I started my Extreme DS yesterday with that in mind:

025.jpg

Build thread coming soon to a forum near you....

Extreme!

Looking up L3 data to clone , plagerize, cut and paste...I stumbled upon this :

https://lgm-25c.com/

It looks Mean and beautiful . . .

Kenny

Ok, I think we're going to have to call Tim to let him know that it's June. Ever since he stopped smoking his mind is just not right......................no, actually his mind wasn't right even when he smoked.

C'mon TIM!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

The Wildman site is managed by Kevin Trojanowski. Kevin just got back from an extended and very cool sounding trip. Give him a few days.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

2014 is the 10th year anniversary for Wildman's .
Its hard to believe that I have been doing Wildman's for 10 years now it seams like yesterday when a bunch of my friends talked me into starting this.
To celebrate Wildman's will be have different sale every month.

Did I miss the June sale announcement? Keep hoping for a sale that includes the Wildman Jr kit...

The Wildman site is managed by Kevin Trojanowski. Kevin just got back from an extended and very cool sounding trip. Give him a few days.

Yep. That guy got back from the Galapagos a week ago, and is still trying to get his brain to work like it did before he left....

Someone also forgot to post the renderings ;)

(Or didn't have time to yet, which is understandable, since I only got the phone call asking for them on Tuesday...)

The latter. Along with a set of instructions I received shortly before.

-Kevin

Back