TRF 2015 Calendar-- COST AND PAYMENT INFO

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not a strict price yet (subject to change depending on circumstances), but expect about $21-22 shipped.

Any chance of paying for an electronic file to print at our local OfficeMax? Or possibly having the print job sent electronically to our local OfficeMax? No need to pack paper...

Sorry for the changing prices, but I am figuring out more and more. I will post a strict price when I get it. Expect $23-24 shipped.

Alrighty, so some more stipulations.

1. I will require prepayment. Sorry, but there is too much risk with getting payment afterwards. If something happens and the calendar does not go through, I will refund you.
2. I need at least 25 people who are not just "interested", but who are going to actually get a calendar.

I really wouldn't want to see some bloke holding a rocket for a whole month. (QUOTE]

Oh come on, really?
What would be the point.
The people are what make TRForum.
Other wise, its just a model rocket calendar.Why tag it with the TRF name?

Big D.JPG

How involed is this said TRF calendar?
Stuff like,moon phases, Sun rise-set, Nar,Trip,and other helpful contact info, launch dates of the big shoots, little tid-bits of helpfull info like an Estes engine chart, cut away view of a rocket, stuff like that.
I'm sure others (non-rocketeers) will be viewing these calendars in some of the places the calendars will be hung.
Some of the vendors here might want a little space on a page to advertise. Hey, they might help in the cost.
Just some ideas I'm throwing out there. Me-self, it would help alot if it had some of the above mentioned things.

Thank You for your time.

Last edited:
I'd also be interested to know a little bit more about this calendar before committing. Hmm, maybe I can get someone to buy me one as an early christmans gift...

I'm still gonna wait a little more on the details of it but I love the idea and thank you for taking time to push the project. As someone who runs a 2A organization I know the frustrations and work that go into doing these types of projects.

Signed up for 2x calendars. Really hope these turn out as well as I'm envisioning them!

On one hand I think it might be cool to have some more "technical" pictures, but to be honest I would be just as happy with edited and gloss printed pictures of takeoff!

I am in!

Mike

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

Alrighty, starting official sign ups now.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1B4-JhOaBuRcKoR3sqVCjowTe27t2ZoB_FNye9uc8vIk/viewform?usp=send_form

If you are definitely going to get a calendar, please fill out the form. If you are just thinking about getting a calendar, please do not fill out the form unless you are CERTAIN that you are getting a calendar.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

1 ordered!

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

Just my 2 Cents...
Would be nice if members submitted something they made, perferably from scratch, one of a kind, redisinged, etc,
The best 12 (or 13 if you include last Dec or next Jan) Like a contest.
I agree with on or just leaving pad thing.
Gives all Powers a chance to get a rocket on the calendar.
Similar to the way the Antique Tractor Calendar is done.
Pick 5 or 7 non photo submitting members to be the judges.
Members with their rocket on it, may buy more than 1 to hand out to friends and family as trophys.
Just my arthritic thought

Now that the voting is complete, is there a layout plan and printer? If #12 goes on (there is a tie for #11 as well as some mis-numbered #11s further down), then my club will be well-represented and is interested in purchase.

I am working on a layout plan right now. I have to get all of the pictures first though...

The calendar design has been finalized.

Here is an example of one of the pages:
jan test.jpg

Calendar price will be finalized probably on Sunday. I will start taking orders and payments then.

Nice looking preview page. Can't wait to order one so I see the rest. :D

Edit: I guess I should read the whole thread... Then I would have noticed that there was a order sign-up form a few posts above... (ordered 1, might want to order a second as a gift.)

That reminds me, I should get going on a "pictures of the grand kids" 2015 calendar for my mom and mother-in-law.

Last edited:
Hey guys...

Sorry for the delay in getting prices. I am on vacation right now... so I don't have much time. I will try and get prices ASAP.

In the meanwhile, please keep signing up. The more who sign up, the cheaper the calendars get. Next break point is at 25 calendars. I have 17 calendars so far.

OK I have been talking trying to figure out how to ship these. I was planning on First class mail, but then thought that media mail would be cheaper, but now I realized that I can't ship calendars via media mail. So back to square one. I guess i know what I am doing tonight... :(

OK I have been talking trying to figure out how to ship these. I was planning on First class mail, but then thought that media mail would be cheaper, but now I realized that I can't ship calendars via media mail. So back to square one. I guess i know what I am doing tonight... :(

Does the PO still have book rate? Or stick a blank CD-ROM in the package so it does include some "Media".

Sandwich between 2 pieces of cardboard.

Back