EMRR/RocketReviews.com Flight Log Improvements Beta Release

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadebox

Roger Smith
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I've updated the tools for managing your RocketReviews.com Flight Log. To use the new tools, log into Community.RocketReviews.com using your existing RocketReviews.com email address and password.

Once logged in, select the "My Flight Log" option under the "My Accounts" menu. To view a list of your flights, click the "Flights" option in the menu above the dashboard.

The flights you've entered at RocketReviews.com will be listed in a spreadsheet-like grid. You can edit a value by clicking on the cell. Or you can click one of the icons at the end of the row to view, edit, or delete the flight record.

Click the "Add Flight" button at the top to enter a new flight. When entering or editing a flight, you can drag and drop photos (or other files) into the Images section of the form. The files will being uploading immediately while a progress bar is displayed.

You can now specify units for values. So, you can enter the altitude in feet or meters. You can also specify which values should be displayed or not.

The information is stored in the same database as your EMRR/RocketReviews.com flights, so your existing flights will be displayed on the new site and any information you enter into the new site will be displayed at RocketReviews.com.

You can also display charts based on your flights by clicking the "Statistics" button.

Currently, there are just a few chart types available, but more charts, statistics, and options will be added later.

Even though I started work on this upgrade more than six months ago, it is still a "beta" release. If you have any problems (or suggestions), please contact me. You can email me at [email protected] or contact me through the "Messenger" option at Community.RocketReviews.com (my user name is Administrator).

-- Roger

Last edited:
Back