WILDMAN BLACK SATURDAY SALE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this a pre-announcement of an upcoming announcement or an announcement of a pre-announcement of an up coming pre-announcement announcement or even a pre-announcement announcement announcing a pre-announcement of a pre-announcement announcement?

I like to be clear on these things.

Mark

Should we save our receipt to prove to you we bought something on the Black Saturday Sale...how does that work?

whats the discount for "its for the wifes rocket"..
(since that opens up the ability to buy more for myself)

(i bought her an extreme last year right before the sale... talk about bad timing).

There will be a coupon from sticker shock in the box.
Thank You
Tim

Yep Tim has it Right This year I will get them to Tim in Time so there will be a NUMBERED coupon with your Purchase!! just hang onto that and you are good to go!!

So is this a pre-announcement of an upcoming announcement or an announcement of a pre-announcement of an up coming pre-announcement announcement or even a pre-announcement announcement announcing a pre-announcement of a pre-announcement announcement?

I like to be clear on these things.

Yeah, that too. :eyeroll:

I will get them to Tim in Time so there will be a NUMBERED coupon with your Purchase!!

Oh boy we're in BIG trouble now . NUMBERED?

Make sure the number don't go past 20. That's when he runs out of fingers & toes!

You would be better off putting little animal critters on the coupons.

you are going to need bigger than K motors for the project you are building. Lets push the M's

K is for the Nike Smoke, we've already got an M arranged, it's the most total impulse motor you can get for that 75-7600 that's coming from Tim :grin:

Braden

Wow. Yesterday I found out about the Black Saturday sale, and today I WON THE LOTTERY. WoooHooooo. I'll be stocking up on some big motors now. (Just as soon as the proceeds get here. Which may take a while, as the funds are in Australia, and there are evidently some administrative details to accomplish...)

Screen shot 2011-11-05 at 9.37.37 AM.png

Oh boy we're in BIG trouble now . NUMBERED?

Make sure the number don't go past 20. That's when he runs out of fingers & toes!

You would be better off putting little animal critters on the coupons.

Noted.. Find pic of little hairy animals...

Wow. Yesterday I found out about the Black Saturday sale, and today I WON THE LOTTERY. WoooHooooo. I'll be stocking up on some big motors now. (Just as soon as the proceeds get here. Which may take a while, as the funds are in Australia, and there are evidently some administrative details to accomplish...)

dang Sather... you going to buy everyone here one reload of their choice ow right??

Is that for real?

If it is, please please sign up for secret santa and be mine :wink:

seriously though, congrats if you really won....

Braden

Gee Sather, I didn't know you were playing the Aussi Lotto. Wish we woulda pooled...

I was broke for the last Black Saturday sale. Not so this time. :D

Depending on the sale, I may get another set of motors for my Redstone. I'm thinkin' all White Lightning this time. One M1419 and 4 K550s. Just go ahead and set those aside now, Tim. ;)

Is that for real?

If it is, please please sign up for secret santa and be mine :wink:

seriously though, congrats if you really won....

Braden

I wish, but no. It's a pretty obvious scam, a variation on the "you just inherited several million dollars" from someone with a similar name to yours, but lived in Kenya. The scam is that, when you reply, they need some "upfront money" to cover legal expenses, taxes, etc. You send them real money with the promise they will later send you a vast fortune, which, of course, you never get. You'll get a MUCH BETTER DEAL by sending Tim a little money, and getting some serious product in return. That's my plan.

I wish, but no. It's a pretty obvious scam, a variation on the "you just inherited several million dollars" from someone with a similar name to yours, but lived in Kenya. The scam is that, when you reply, they need some "upfront money" to cover legal expenses, taxes, etc. You send them real money with the promise they will later send you a vast fortune, which, of course, you never get. You'll get a MUCH BETTER DEAL by sending Tim a little money, and getting some serious product in return. That's my plan.

hoping we'll get away with that same plan...I need to make some money...

Braden

How 'bout a sale on one of them fancy, smancy 2.1in Darkstar DDs.

Back